What's on your iPod?

This week I am mostly listening to mashups...
An example of which...

And some mashups are just so wrong they're genius...

NOTE FROM THE MODERATOR:

PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE THE NAME OF THE SONG AND ARTIST IN YOUR POST. MANY OF US CHECK SCIFORUMS FROM OUR OFFICE WORKSTATIONS, AND MOST OF THEM ARE CONFIGURED TO BLOCK STREAMING AUDIO AND VIDEO. SO WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE SONG IS OR WHO IS PERFORMING IT.

THANKS,
FRAGGLE ROCKER

NOTE FROM THE MODERATOR:

PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE THE NAME OF THE SONG AND ARTIST IN YOUR POST. MANY OF US CHECK SCIFORUMS FROM OUR OFFICE WORKSTATIONS, AND MOST OF THEM ARE CONFIGURED TO BLOCK STREAMING AUDIO AND VIDEO. SO WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE SONG IS OR WHO IS PERFORMING IT.

THANKS,
FRAGGLE ROCKER
click when you are not at work. maybe it's blocked for reasons, reason such as maybe work is what should be done and not hanging around on YT.
i checked, nothing in the rules states such a thing. i did see an suggestion/advisement tho, " Speaking as the Moderator, you're still free to do anything you want with this thread, so long as it's on topic and doesn't violate the forum rules. "
all in all, what ever. no problem. i understand

Last edited:
dune- hardcore vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dune - Can't Stop Raving

Last edited:
What's on my iPod?

Why, a large, heavy rock. I highly recommend them. They're just the newest greatest thing.

What's on my iPod?

Why, a large, heavy rock. I highly recommend them. They're just the newest greatest thing.
I found that you had to repeatedly put it on the iPod and then take it off, though, for best effect? And the more forcefully you put it on the better as well? ;)

Anyhoo... this week I am mostly listening to my new purchase of this most modern of musics...
An example of week is this wonderful little ditty...

On a lazy Sunday in Sydney town, after an exciting day watching the cricket, I now chose to sit back and listen to the best voice ever [imho] with loads of sex appeal without flaunting sex appeal, and one of the world's top female singers [as far as record sales go] in the world.

Back