What would it take for you to kill without guilt?

Pinocchio's Hoof

Pay the Devil, or else.......£
Registered Senior Member
QUESTION.....
What would it take for you to kill without fear of remorse,guilt or consequence and feel you were right in doing so...?

For me, after hurting friend's would be Money. Any remorseful blame (to me would lie on the contract employer).:jason:

Anyone who was killing a child or molesting a child I would off in a heartbeat without any remorse at all.

Nothing, I would always feel guilty, even if my actions were righteous.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't guilt when the internal balance which we accept to be right and wrong is tipped to wrong, we know inside it is wrong yet portray the opposite. If you are righteous about something then you have done something true and good, you have been judged doing an act that would be favourable to god, you are shielded by God as you are righteous.
to be Righteous of the act would be without guilt.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't guilt when the internal balance which we accept to be right and wrong is tipped to wrong, we know inside it is wrong yet portray the opposite. If you are righteous about something then you have done something true and good, you have been judged doing an act that would be favourable to god, you are shielded by God as you are righteous.
to be Righteous of the act would be without guilt.

I don't believe in God, so by righteous, I mean I was perfectly justified in my actions. However, I would feel guilty for killing, because whenever it happens, it's a tragedy. If you have to kill, something has already gone horribly wrong, and everyone should feel personally responsible for that. I cannot divorce the reasons for doing so with the act itself. I would find it hard to live with myself having killed, no matter what the reason was.

I would find it hard to live with myself having killed, no matter what the reason was.

What if it was to protect your own life or that of your families? :shrug:

QUESTION.....
What would it take for you to kill without fear of remorse,guilt or consequence and feel you were right in doing so...?

For me, after hurting friend's would be Money. Any remorseful blame (to me would lie on the contract employer).:jason:

Kill Humans? I don't know yet and neither do you, unless you've killed someone already...for money?

I don't believe in God, so by righteous, I mean I was perfectly justified in my actions. However, I would feel guilty for killing, because whenever it happens, it's a tragedy. If you have to kill, something has already gone horribly wrong, and everyone should feel personally responsible for that. I cannot divorce the reasons for doing so with the act itself. I would find it hard to live with myself having killed, no matter what the reason was.

I don't think righteous is the right word you don't have to believe in god to be righteous it is meaning of the word.

I agree with how you say you would feel (guilt) no matter what the reason was. but i am questioning the act, someone who catches someone killing his mother may be so outraged that he kill's with out guilt,fear of consequence he may feel guilty afterwards but the line was crossed and moral rationality was pushed aside. there must be a line in most people

I think killing is wrong, after all if you intend to punish someone killing them isn't punishment, in fact it's an escape. Perhaps they were to weak to bump themselves off and therefore do things just to get someone to do it for them... If that's the case, letting them live will make the bastards suffer (Especially if they've done something illegal and been caught).

There is also the point that some people kill for seriously stupid reasons:

i.e.
A guy pays someone to do a drug deal and the guy he pays runs off with the money and doesn't supply the drugs. So the he kills him for stealing the money and not supplying the drugs. Obviously its not right to kill someone, especially over something that's illegal anyway. The daft thing is they can't be killing for face because if the guy they killed could of ever paid them back he would of had to been alive in the first place.

Last edited:
Killing is not a reasonable action. After all killing doesn't require reason.

Sure it does:

I dont like this person I wish they would go away.
I dont like them so much that I wish they would go away forever.
How can I make this person go away forever?

;)/jk

Back