What organism would you build?

Another idea for a creature; this time a plant.

You have something like a pineapple plant that sends up a sungle fruiting body. It is covered my little fleshy green scales and gives off a delicious odor. To get to the edible core an animal must rip off the scales. (perhaps these scales are sticky at the base and stick to the animal to be dispersed )

Anyway, each scale will send out roots and grow into a new plant.

Last edited:
Another couple ideas that is interesting enough to ressurect this post for.

Everal new variaties of birds. One has four legs and two wings and is still bipedal. The second has no wings and four legs. Both are still obviously birds.

The third, a variety of penguin, gives live birth and thus never needs to come to shore.

Please. Give more ideas. Future geneticists may name their animals after you ;). How does the clockwoodian guinie fowl sound?

I don't see why you couldn't make minature polar bears. If dogs can range in size the way they do, why not other animals. I am thinking you could size a polar bear down to the size of a medium-sized dog. It might still be a pretty dangerous animal, though. Perhaps it could be very useful to the coast guard if trained for water rescues.

My idea is the Stoll Cat. A sort of elongated cat without a backbone or legs. A fashion accessory for the very wealthy. Why wear dead fur when you can wear live fur that massages your neck with its purring while keeping you warm and company at the same time!

I would make a plant and of course as you probaly guessed it would be Weed. It would be a kind that doesnt mess with your lungs or give you cancer. It would also make see some tripy stuff and it would be a cross between Northern Lights and Orange Crush for all you fellow stoners out there.

mm-hmm.

I'm sure a cross exists, Weedman. And it wouldnt be hard to make. We're talking about building organisms bit by bit here. Besides, you can't make something you SMOKE and INHALE into your lungs less carcinogenic. ANYTHING burnt going into your lungs isn't going to be good..:rolleyes:

Tweak some fruit to be heavily hallucinagenic but otherwise safe and tasty. Then you guys would have what you want.

Back