what kind of athiest are you?

My name says it all!.

I'm just godless. Born godless, tought religious rhetoric as a child, fought to find truth within religion, found no truth in religion. Finally I found wisdom in godlessness, will soon begin my church of godlessism, were all godlessist can meet other godlessists people.

LOL :)

Godless.

Wesmorris wrote:

I'm a level 35 chaotic-good agnostic psuedo-taoist (atheist).

I suppose a simpler description is: Jackass.

Love it! Absolutely fucking hilarious! Thanks Wes!

Athelwulf said:
I'm technically a Pantheist. Here's their website. Tell me what ya think of it.

EDIT: I shouldn't sound so unsure . . . I am a Pantheist.

hmmmmmmmm. strange. i have looked at this before of course. My thoughts. a bit of the introduction page rang out to me where it says that it doesn't agree with 'grovelling' prayer or magic to influence reality.....well i know what is mean by the kind of breast beating piousness of chruchy prayer, but saything that flies in the face of all indigenous traditions. for example a quoe from 'Sitting Bull' is meantion yet with the previous attitude your belief would deny his tradition....

don't get me wrong. i am all for your love of Nature, but i sense you are missing a vital dimension, and i blame your twinship with materialistic science. the latter having no openess at all for the spiritual---for ghosties, and fearies, and
Natures spirits.
you see, i also think you are missing the sacrament which is central for earth religious peoples of our very ancient past. where subjective is openly accepted, and brings one into deeper relationship with the Earth.
you seem reluctant to be open for the weird....?

Back