What is your impression?

Greetings all,

I hope not to change the topic of the post. I hope to have more participants because I feel this is the only forum where I have found educated people who understood the survey and could participate in answering the questions. If you don't mind I need at least 30 participants.

Regards.

Jihad is:

Bad 1

Wrong 1

Negative 1

Weak .....................7

Merciless 1

Cruel 1

Useless ...................7

Offensive 1

Unjust 1

Greetings all,

I hope not to change the topic of the post. I hope to have more participants because I feel this is the only forum where I have found educated people who understood the survey and could participate in answering the questions. If you don't mind I need at least 30 participants.

Regards.

trying to buy us with your appraisal? What about you, vote

trying to buy us with your appraisal? What about you, vote

First I thank you,spidergoat for your kindness and your participation.

For you, dragon, I am not trying to buy anyone. I really mean what I am saying because I registered in many forums but most of the members were not educated and didn’t know the importance of a survey for writing a thesis. But here I found many participants who could understand the point and at the same time they were helpful.

No need for false courtesy. I wasn't being kind. Jihad is strong and useful, that's why it persists. Religions compete with others in an evolutionary sense. Any religion that allowed vehement evangelism would grow faster.

No need for false courtesy. I wasn't being kind. Jihad is strong and useful, that's why it persists. Religions compete with others in an evolutionary sense. Any religion that allowed vehement evangelism would grow faster.

To be nice doesn't mean to agree with me and to have the same views about something. I thanked your kindness for responding and answering the survey. So, this is not false courtesy.

Back