What is Truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is philosophy what one does with truth in their time or just more semi coherent words expressed by someone else as inspiration?

Well what has science done lately?

these aren’t exactly exciting times for science.

I’ve got business and manufacturing experience.

I think mr evil made a huge mistake.

If Sam was Samantha maybe I would understand.

Gosh dang. Sounds like you've got the problem solved, then, pardner. Just ask Sam to undergo a sex change, and wait for that reciprocal effect on your cognitive abilities. Yee haw.
_

There has been nothing since other than simply responding to your posts and trying to get you to behave like an adult. Start acting like one and let's see what happens, eh?
I recall inviting you to do exactly that. Yet here you are, still going at it. Funny, that.

I recall inviting you to do exactly that. Yet here you are, still going at it. Funny, that.
And I recall inviting you to do exactly that. Yet here you are, still going at it. Funny, that. Practice what you preach, James R. Practice what you preach.
Tell you what, here's another chance I'm giving you for you to be the bigger man you clearly want to be. So, will you take that opportunity by not responding? Time will tell.

Moderator note: Since Sarkus apparently is unable to help himself, and so will most likely continue to disrupt this thread, there seems little point in leaving it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back