What is the strangest that has ever happened to you?

rjr6

Devout Theist
Registered Senior Member
Something that was beyond your current state of comprehension? Something unexplained by any known laws, common belief or fact?

Sorry. Seen lots of amazing things, but nothing that was unexplainable.

So you saw something amazing, but later found an explanation for it? Or just witnessed something amazing but understood the explanation for it?

Something that was beyond your current state of comprehension? Something unexplained by any known laws, common belief or fact?

How about you ? You must have had a reason to start a thread on this. Unless, of course, it's beyond your current state of comprehension.. :D

i saw some stationery morph on my coffee table one afternoon, seemingly all by itself, with no known explanation as to what was causing it to do so. that was weird.

i saw some stationery morph on my coffee table one afternoon, seemingly all by itself, with no known explanation as to what was causing it to do so. that was weird.

Umm.. this is not the thing you want to go around posting here, when you're claiming that God really spoke to you.

Umm.. this is not the thing you want to go around posting here, when you're claiming that God really spoke to you.

don't tell me what to do young man. it fucking happened. it's relevant to the thread. *hmph*

I'm not cynical and jaded.
Well, perhaps a tiny bit..

Are you actually admitting to being naive ? lol

i wasn't referring to you enmos.

i had to look up the definition...

"having or showing an excessively simple and trusting view of the world and human nature"...

yeah, i would say that's true of me.

"often as a result of youth and inexperience"...

nope, that's not me.

"showing a lack of sophistication and subtley or of critical judgement and analysis"...

nope. i'm an analytical thinker and really, what's going on in this world and in life, isn't rocket science. but if it were, i would still understand it. i'm smart.

"artless...admirably straightforward and uncomplicated or refreshingly innocent and unaffected"...

yeah, that's me.

i wasn't referring to you enmos.

i had to look up the definition...

"having or showing an excessively simple and trusting view of the world and human nature"...

yeah, i would say that's true of me.

"often as a result of youth and inexperience"...

nope, that's not me.

"showing a lack of sophistication and subtley or of critical judgement and analysis"...

nope. i'm an analytical thinker and really, what's going on in this world and in life, isn't rocket science. but if it were, i would still understand it. i'm smart.

"artless...admirably straightforward and uncomplicated or refreshingly innocent and unaffected"...

yeah, that's me.

I was going for "Unsuspecting or credulous".
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/naive

So you have no proof that it really happened. Or is it still deformed now ?

I saw it. That's proof enough for me. I ended up burning it and anything else thathad to do with my strange experiences up to that point later that day because something happened in relation to it that scared the shit out of me.

Back