What is the difference between Allopathy, Homeopathy and Ayurvedic medicens?

We then grind (triturate) one part of that in 9 parts lactose for 4 hours to make the 1x (the 1c is made using 99 parts lactose). One part of the 1x is then ground for four hours with 9 parts lactose - the result is 2x. In order to convert (Cuprum) to dilution we must triturate (grind) it through the same serial method until we reach 8x. One part of the 8x is dissolved in 4.5 parts water - once dissolved 4.5 parts ethyl alcohol is added and succussed. The result is a 9x. To go to a 10x, the 9x is succussed in a 1:9 (10x to alcohol). Succussion is done in a corked vial which is struck 25 times hard against the palm.
I'd imagine that one must have to be very careful in selecting the proper grinding stone/plate/mill, cork, and vials for this process. You wouldn't want the water, lactose, or alcohol to absorb the vital energy of the granite mortar or the cork as well as the copper now would we?

And be careful not to cough on it... essence of phlegm (yuck)!

;)

~Raithere

I'd imagine that one must have to be very careful in selecting the proper grinding stone/plate/mill, cork, and vials for this process. You wouldn't want the water, lactose, or alcohol to absorb the vital energy of the granite mortar or the cork as well as the copper now would we?

;)

~Raithere

And do not forget the "struck 25 times hard against the palm" part. Is that a female hard or male hard? Is that 6 inches away or 8 inches....that could make a whole lot of difference....quality man ....quality...why these people do not use a mechanical shaker that can provide consistence quality? May be the "chi" runs away? :D

And do not forget the "struck 25 times hard against the palm" part. Is that a female hard or male hard? Is that 6 inches away or 8 inches....that could make a whole lot of difference....quality man ....quality...why these people do not use a mechanical shaker that can provide consistence quality? May be the "chi" runs away? :D

The palm of the hand is used when preparing cures for the clap.

Last edited:

;)

~Raithere

I found the bit about phlegm disgusting until I though of water evaporating from sewage treatment plants. How about a new perfume, "Essence of Ass"

Are there any recorded cases of water developing amnesia ? I shudder to think what might occur.

Last edited:
Back