What if???

Lets assume you are right, how do I get to experience God then ?
Practice on knowing oneself. There is really nothing else, your experience is what you are going to take with you after you die, not your possessions and mainly all the things we pursue during our lifes; making it seem like there is no purpose at all for us to be here.

Do you have any proof of my universes ? I sure haven't. :shrug:
That is yours to deal with, I have mine. If you practice a little meditation, and try to achieve a no-mind state; you will first have to deal with all your thoughts from past experiences. I think this statement about we creating a monster with our thoughts is true, but metaphorically. I mean, if you want to experience God, you will first have to deal with all the thoughts you have created during your entire life, and deal with the reason you created those thoughts.

Practice on knowing oneself. There is really nothing else, your experience is what you are going to take with you after you die, not your possessions and mainly all the things we pursue during our lifes; making it seem like there is no purpose at all for us to be here.
Correct, there is no purpose to existence. When I die 'I' cease to exist.

That is yours to deal with, I have mine. If you practice a little meditation, and try to achieve a no-mind state; you will first have to deal with all your thoughts from past experiences. I think this statement about we creating a monster with our thoughts is true, but metaphorically. I mean, if you want to experience God, you will first have to deal with all the thoughts you have created during your entire life, and deal with the reason you created those thoughts.
Maybe I created a universe without God in it.. :shrug:

And viceversa,

So a human being can be in denial of being a human, that doesn´t make him a non-human, but just a little coo-coo.

Yeah but a God is allpowerful, so he could. Are you calling me coo-coo ? LOL Im going with your arguments... LOL

Back