What has god revealed to man

Why do people come out here and ask rhetorical questions? Are you just bored? Well then get a life...and while living it, you may just experience God...and then you'll have an "answer". Truth is, you don't actually want an answer...you're not really asking...because you're not really seeking...because apparently you know it all already...and your mind is already made up. So what's the point of this thread again?

Humility is the key that unlocks the truth.

Don't see much of that around here.

Love you still,

Lori

i think they are thinkin there must be more to life but cant understand the purpose of wrong in the world. I love you too.

Lori_7: Why do people come out here and ask rhetorical questions? Are you just bored? Well then get a life... and while living it, you may just experience God... and then you'll have an "answer". Truth is, you don't actually want an answer... you're not really asking...because you're not really seeking... because apparently you know it all already... and your mind is already made up. So what's the point of this thread again?

Don't see much of that around here.

Love you still,
M*W: Lori, I believe you may have addressed this post to me. I can assure you that I'm not bored with life, and I have been blessed to have had a very full life. In fact, I've already lived three full lifetimes in this single one, one of which was a life seeking truth in christianity, but I'm still searching for the truth. I don't know everything already as neither does anyone, but my mind is made up that christianity is a false doctrine which can be proved. I continue to research it, because I believe the truth is evident that christianity is a condemned and falsified doctrine.

I used to love Jesus, but Jesus I found that Jesus was no hero. He was a simple rabbi who ministered to his following Jews. He was no savior as Paul proclaimed.

Where is humility if it doesn't involve your god? Humility should prescribe your truth without doubt, but it doesn't, does it? Jesus is not the messiah you long for. He's not even the prostator you claim but neither is Paul.

Lori,

Why do people come out here and ask rhetorical questions? Are you just bored?

Such questions highlight the incongruous, paradoxical, and nonsense nature of Christianity. By posing such questions it is hoped that the Christian fundamentalists such as you might be able to see what is so obvious to reasonable people.

Well then get a life...and while living it, you may just experience God...and then you'll have an "answer".

Does not the same apply to you? Get a life and while living it you might just be able to see the nonsense of your beliefs. You might also realize that we do not yet have all the answers and the to say “I don’t know” is far more responsible than believing in fairy tales.

Truth is, you don't actually want an answer...you're not really asking...because you're not really seeking...because apparently you know it all already...and your mind is already made up.

Apparently just like the closed mindedness of theists – the answer to them is God and there can be no reasoned discussion. Are you not being hypocritical here?

So what's the point of this thread again?

A hope that you might see the absurdity of Christianity.

Humility might help but knowledge and logic are the essentials to truth and religion has to date never revealed a single truth.

i think science is as absurd of concept as christianity. The only difference is the credit we give our scientists of whom carry on the false traditions of their predecessors. Like that moron jesus. of course where would we be without scientists. Sure christians act absurd at times, burning witches and such, but to simply say "god cannot be" makes about as much sense as gravity.

Back