What Do You See In This Graph? :: MUST SEE!!!

Thanks for confirming the entire silliness of it all.;)
:bugeye:No not at all! LOL. I was merely demonstrating just how blind and obtuse some people can be. Funny you couldn't "see" that either. But, each to their own hey? ;-)

Last edited:
Very funny. I guess it's true that lots of people see things where nothing exists. Thanks for the laugh Bizza. Not exactly a knee slapper but worth a chuckle.

When I said richness I meant it in a mathematical sense, not any more or less. For one, the rule of 9's you were talking about is only responsible for all the values in the (9n,x) and (x,9n) columns and rows (for any integer n) of the pattern being 9, which aren't even shown in the graphs because they were boring. The rest of it has more to do with modulo 9 arithmetic and group theory.

i thought patterns were discovered millions of years ago.

Ummmm.....

John, do try to keep track of your decimal points, no mathematical issues were discovered by humans "millions" of years ago.

how do you know?
Well, I guess I don't "know", I mean how can anyone really "know" anything?

That being said, conventional wisdom says that "Archaic Homo sapiens evolved between 400,000 and 250,000 years ago." (Wiki)

So being generous with your "millions" and calling it two million (the least to qualify for millions), then you would have be postulating some previous species (Homo "millionsago" perhaps?) or saying conventional wisdom is dead wrong.

You "might" be able to get away with "hundreds of thousands of years ago", but even that would probably require "extraordinary evidence for extraordinary claims."

Back