what do you do

Like picking your nose and eating the bugger at a restaurant? I wouldn't think that sort of thing would bother your family much at all although they might not want to be seen around you.
It would bring me to the point of nausea. There are lots of things which I know very well happen, but that does not mean that I want to observe them.

Hmm..are you the same person who posted on another forum they wanted to screw their aunt who raised them and is considered their mom? Eh? lol.

Did she encourage this in some subliminal way with the pretense its not? Like for instance she wont get a man herself so she poured her attraction onto you because you are safe. Wasnt her biological father also a pedophile?

ok this i will describe a situation which I AM NOT IN, but it will help me nonetheless if you respond to it.

lets say i want to have sexual relations with someone who is related to me by blood.
and the person i want to have this relation also wants this.

This is the situation you are NOT in? Then, no, it doesn't help.

DaveC - - But I think it is still off-the-mark. A person has an imperative to be true to themselves, how their loved ones feel about it does not trump that. So, being closeted does not fit the OP's criteria of choosing (not) to do something that is socially (un)acceptable.
Your notion of what trumps* what is not the operative factor. The value system of the protagonist is. Whether the grandmother has any right to a heart attack on hearing of the incest (or whatever) makes no difference to how the perpetrator rates committing the incest vs losing the grandmother.
If the law doesn't cover a situation, the issue becomes all about value judgments of the actor.

*You know we'll have to purge that word from Oxford, right?

Your notion of what trumps* what is not the operative factor. The value system of the protagonist is. Whether the grandmother has any right to a heart attack on hearing of the incest (or whatever) makes no difference to how the perpetrator rates committing the incest vs losing the grandmother.
At the time of writing, the OP had not come forth with specifics. I was considering such possible issues as the OP's sexual orientation. It would be unfortunate if the OP decided s/he couldn't be his/herself because his/her family members might be emotionally unable to cope.

Back