What do ET aliens really doing ?

Re: Re: What do ET aliens really doing ?

Originally posted by JoojooSpaceape
Im going to ask you, english is not your native language is it? and if it is, Seriously start looking over what you type, it makes your stories (yes stories) much more credible in the first place

Ok I made bunch of grammar mistakes..let me fix it in few mins..

"Originally posted by AlexKN1
I have been some UFO research for past weeks, and have listened and read to a lot of Dr. Greer's work. In one of the interviews, this military officer, prob retired, can't find the video now..but he mentioned that in the 60's, US has concluded something very very horrible about ET aliens. First they found out that one of the species look exactly like us. He said it dusturbed many generals...what the hell u gonna do..one could be seating right next to you in a restuarant! Second, these aliens are surveying us....and from other reports, prob for thousands of years. And not only there are few, another military officer mentioned, if you have watched Dr. Greer's press conference back in 2001..he mentioned he cataloged 47 of them.

The question is, what do you think ET aliens purpose is if they come here? What do they do when they circle around somewhere and then go away? "

Revision:

For the past few weeks, there was an extensive UFO research. During the research, we have listened and read to various Dr. Greer’s work. In one of the interviews, a military officer who is retired mentioned that in the 60’s United States had concluded something disturbing about ET aliens. One of the conclusions pointed that at least one of the species look exactly like humans. So on…

Better, bitches..?

I don't believe ETs have ever come to this planet. Not to say that they dont exist. Flying Saucers are man-made. Anywho... does anyone know how to change your sciforums user name and keep the # of posts on the name?

Originally posted by ManmadeUFOs
I don't believe ETs have ever come to this planet. Not to say that they dont exist. Flying Saucers are man-made. Anywho... does anyone know how to change your sciforums user name and keep the # of posts on the name?

Your an idiot...

it is impossible that UFO are menmade cuz there are just too many of them. And they appear in places that the country or gov't wn't care about.

Back