What could be the causes of disease other than (bad) bacteria?

Read a disease is a condition which adversaly effects a body system, the brain is a body system (actually its an organ and the nervous system is a system but meh) and innumerable studies have show the changes what mental illness and addiction cause in the brain, PYSICAL CHANGES. Therefore it's correct to call it a disease and your just wrong and your reasoning comes from stigma and prejudice, specifically that mental illness isn't "a real condition" and isn't "as bad as a real illness"

As usual, Asguard, you're WAY off the track here. Your reading comprehension is every bit as horrible as is your inability to spell even simple words.

I'm well aware of the changes that can happen to the brain - physically AND chemically. (And to add a bit to your petty education, both of those are classed as "physiological changes.")

But where you REALLY jumped the rails is your claims of "stigma and prejudice" plus the fact that I have NEVER once said that mental illness isn't a real condition NOR that it isn't as bad as a real (whatever the heck you mean by "real") illness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

But what I HAVE SAID is that you have this irrational notion in YOUR head that there really aren't any 'bad' people. You claim they simply have a mental problem that cam be treated and cured. You clearly made those statements when you were discussing your own personal battle with depression. :shrug:

I also remember when you had a long, drawn-out discussion with one of our Mods where you made the vain attempt to compare mental problems with cancer. Now THAT was another TREMENDOUS low point, even for you!!!!!

So stop putting words in other people's mouths and above ALL never, ever make another direct reply to something that I've posted because you cannot keep anything straight!

If there is no stigma then why is it such an affront to you that they be classed as "diseases"? Because if they are a disease then they aren't the patients fault. Your arguments are just as transparent as People who keep calling being gay "a choice"

If there is no stigma then why is it such an affront to you that they be classed as "diseases"? Because if they are a disease then they aren't the patients fault. Your arguments are just as transparent as People who keep calling being gay "a choice"

Ah, take you're whoopin' like a man. It's what you get for reading it wrong and then running like a hare.

You could have just said, "Sorry about that- I got carried away."

Back