What are these things in the sky

This may just be paranoia.. like I stated before, but its possible it could be a new developed spy plane that we're unaware of that are attracted to human interaction such as spotting the object. Maybe they made a device that detects a human acknowledgement of the craft and disappears on instant of detection. It's really wack, but that might be an idea.

doomz...the lights me and my friends saw in 1985 were similar..looking like stars but theye didn't wink out, or act irratically....first one appeared traveling like a satelite..then we saw another one coming from the opposite direction..they crossed paths and continued in thier route...one north to south the other south to north,,,before they could dissappear from sight two more showed up west to east and east to west by the time we knew it there were eight of them... they kept returning in the opposite direction criss crossing..this went on for about fifteen minutes...then they all slowly faded out of site.

Okay then, if they aren't really satellites or airplanes and they're really there then I think you've got something. All we need is an image, or a video...

Ok, but this is a very very difficult object to take a picture of. Especially if it looks similar to a star, you really won't know the difference. I don't have a video camara with me so that will be rather difficult to.

If you don't have a camera take several pictures all in succession so we can see the object moving.

PICTURES MADE!!!!!

Ok guys, I know this does not look like the phenomina that we were exactly talking about, but it is related. I took a pic of the object that we were describing earlier in this discussion and these were the results of the film. I took both before and after pictures. Now these ARE editied only to reveal the object in question. The brightness is the only thing edited in this photo.

You can notice at the botom of the picture, (its the same pic of the same area of the night sky before and after the sighting). There's some weird cloud like things spreading out at the bottom of the photo. Now I took a picture afterwords, and these wasn't there. So I'm assuming it was apart of the UFO. The one that we are describing earlier in the subject.

This will be the posting for the after picture of the photo above.

Last edited:
Forgive me, Doomz02, but the photo is mostly greyish. Did you turn up the contrast for better detail? I can understand if you did, but these photographs are barely comprehendable.

Ya, I did turn up the brightness of the picture so you can actually see the object in question, but I guess it's to distorted *sigh*

Instead of changing contrasts, why not change the color of the object, or the background around it? Use pseudocolors.

Back