Were the OT prophecies fulfilled?

Re: Re: Re: Were the OT prophecies fulfilled?

Originally posted by Medicine*Woman

M*W: Thanks for the advice, but I've spent the entirety of my life, as you suggested, "getting out." There's not a whole lot left that I haven't already done. But since you don't know me, how would you know the extent of my life's experiences? Maybe you should take your own advice.
No need dear, Christian haters are ten a penny
M*W: No, it was in the Religion section filed specifically under the heading of Christianity. I don't read detective stories, I read science, religion, and non-fiction.
I think your list should read non-religious and science fiction, the Dr. Who series should suit you down to the ground.
M*W: No, he had great resources and researched them quite well.
HA! says who??
M*W: I have no hatred for something that means nothing to me. And it also seems that it means nothing to almost 3/4 of this inhabited planet. Christianity doesn't hold the patent on faith. Faith is a pretty broad subject and is limited to one type of belief.
You hypocrite!!!! Any excuse to have a go at Christians and your in front of the rest.

M*W: I cannot take credit for debunking Islam, because I do not know enough about Islam to debunk it. However, I do know a whole hell of a lot about Christianity, and I stand by my convictions. Apparently, YOU don't get out enough, because if you did, you would be aware of all the research that has been done and is ongoing that well debunks Christianity. I certainly cannot take credit for that (yet). Perhaps you've been blind to the reality of Christianity declining worldwide, and you just haven't seen it happening.
I couldn't give a stuff if it is declining, and I wouldn't waste my time highlighting the fact, I have better things to do like keeping my kids away from the teachings of Islam.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Were the OT prophecies fulfilled?

Originally posted by Vienna
----------
M*W: Why do you think this is?
----------
I think your list should read non-religious and science fiction, the Dr. Who series should suit you down to the ground.
----------
M*W: I AM non-religious, and I carefully select the religion books I read. I don't like science fiction. I like science fact, and I'm in to ancient history.
----------
You hypocrite!!!! Any excuse to have a go at Christians and your in front of the rest.
----------
M*W: If you had read my post in the tone I had written it, which you didn't, you would know that I wrote about something interesting I had read. This has nothing to do with "having a go at Christians." I reported what I read. Three-fourths of the world is "having a go at Christians." Why must you assume that I am the only one? I haven't published an anti-Christian book (yet), but that is another goal I have. But by the time I get around to that, Christianity will just be vaguely remembered as a demigod mystery religion.
----------
I couldn't give a stuff if it is declining, and I wouldn't waste my time highlighting the fact, I have better things to do like keeping my kids away from the teachings of Islam.
----------
M*W: And you call me a hypocrite!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Were the OT prophecies fulfilled?

----------
M*W: Why do you think this is?
Probably the same reason that so many people hated Jesus.

M*W: I AM non-religious, and I carefully select the religion books I read.
The qu'ran would suit you, I bet you'd make a great muslim.

This has nothing to do with "having a go at Christians." I reported what I read. Three-fourths of the world is "having a go at Christians."
What !!!!

THREE QUARTERS OF THE WORLD IS AGAINST CHRISTIANITY.

Have you got anything to back this up?

Why must you assume that I am the only one? I haven't published an anti-Christian book (yet), but that is another goal I have.
You answer your own questions so well. Only an anti-Christian would want to write an anti-Christian book.....LOL!

But by the time I get around to that, Christianity will just be vaguely remembered as a demigod mystery religion.
So when exactlly will you be writing this "best-seller" 4850 AD.......LOL :D

M*W: And you call me a hypocrite!!!
Yes, you must be the biggest hypocrite on Sciforums.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Were the OT prophecies fulfilled?

Probably the same reason that so many people hated Jesus.
----------
M*W: Who were these people who hated Jesus and why?
----------
The qu'ran would suit you, I bet you'd make a great muslim.
----------
M*W: I'd make a great anything that is anti-xian!
----------
What!!! THREE QUARTERS OF THE WORLD IS AGAINST CHRISTIANITY.
----------
M*W: http://www.ghg.net/phf/religions_origins.htm

http://www.ReligiousTolerance.org

http://adherents.com

http://www.noharmm.org/religiouspop.htm

http://www.vexen.co.uk/religion/stats.html

http://www.geocities.com/richleebruce/mystat.html

http://www.missionfrontiers.org/2000/03/pdf/overview.pdf
----------
You answer your own questions so well. Only an anti-Christian would want to write an anti-Christian book.....LOL!
----------
M*W: No caca, Sherlocka!
----------
So when exactlly will you be writing this "best-seller" 4850 AD.......LOL :D
----------
M*W: Well, thank you for your vote of confidence my book will be a best seller. By 4850 AD, Christianity will be but a footnote in the history of the ancients.
----------
Yes, you must be the biggest hypocrite on Sciforums.com
----------
M*W: A hypocrite is someone who believes one thing and says another, so I'm definitely NOT a hypocrite. I'd more likely be labeled the most verbal anti-xian on sciforums.com. When I believe something, I admit it. That's NO hypocrite! But, please feel free to call me anything you like, just don't call me a Christian.

----------

According to the website:

Christians (total) ....... 1,955,229,000 .. 33.7%

100% - 33.7%= 66.3% total non-Christian

3/4 = 75%

75% minus 66.3% = 8.7%

Amazing! 8.7% of all Christians are against Christianity!

Perhaps Medicine-Asterix-Woman took math lessons from Kenneth Lay and the boys from Enron?

Re: Re: Were the OT prophecies fulfilled?

Awww, any one against christianity becomes your worst enemy...grrrrr.. Come one kid, no one hates christianity people are just realizing the truth. I know it is hurting you but just deal it. You will be fine.:D :p

M.W awesome. I know you are making lots of people upset and vienna hates the fact that you are not muslim. But very interesting posts.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Were the OT prophecies fulfilled?

I said have you got anything to back up - THREE QUARTERS OF THE WORLD IS AGAINST CHRISTIANITY. Those links are useless.

M*W: No caca, Sherlocka!
Yup, no shit cowgirl.

M*W: Well, thank you for your vote of confidence my book will be a best seller. By 4850 AD, Christianity will be but a footnote in the history of the ancients.
Ha ha Roflmao, your trumpet sure hits some bum notes.

M*W: A hypocrite is someone who believes one thing and says another, so I'm definitely NOT a hypocrite. I'd more likely be labeled the most verbal anti-xian on sciforums.com. When I believe something, I admit it. That's NO hypocrite! But, please feel free to call me anything you like, just don't call me a Christian.
You'd have to be the most verbal at anything - youre a woman, lol.
So I shall call you anti - Christian, a Christian basher, Christian hater, ex-Christian (lol). By the way, is it the Christians you hate or the Faith itself, possibly both eh?...lol :D

Originally posted by 567
M.W awesome. I know you are making lots of people upset and vienna hates the fact that you are not muslim. But very interesting posts.
I couldn't give two monkeys if she's muslim or not. But I kind of get the idea she was the sort of kid who couldn't get her own way, you know the type of kid who said " I'm gonna scweam and scweam till I get my own way, and then I'm gonna hold my breath till I'm sthick so there, nur"
Must admit, she's funny in a sour way. :D

Help me with this...

Maybe Vienna can comment constructively on this on-topic post.

Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:

1) Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
2) Christianity contradicts Jewish theology.
3) Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
4) Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
5) Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

Further detail here: www.bamidbar-shel.org/whydont.htm

Can Vienna or anyone else clear this up for me?

Re: Help me with this...

Originally posted by stretched

Are you kidding me? He can't go against his own religion, your questions will put his faith in jeapordy. Don't expect any serious answers. :D

Re: Help me with this...

Originally posted by stretched

Stretched, I am not a Christian or a Jew although I do respect the Jewish and Christian faiths.

If you want answers to the above questions why not write to the Vatican. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by heart
ROFLMAOOOOOOO!!!!!! Thank you for the great laugh, MW!

Perhaps I have had a few drinks...but, that was hilarious :D

Rock on MW

Thank you, dear heart! I love to make people laugh, and I become quite entertaining when I've had a few drinks!

Originally posted by Bridge
----------

According to the website:

100% - 33.7%= 66.3% total non-Christian

3/4 = 75%

75% minus 66.3% = 8.7%

Amazing! 8.7% of all Christians are against Christianity!
---------
M*W: There's more thn 8.7% of professed Christians who don't follow their own religion, so you're wrong again.

Perhaps Medicine-Asterix-Woman took math lessons from Kenneth Lay and the boys from Enron?

Originally posted by 567
Awww, any one against christianity becomes your worst enemy...grrrrr.. Come one kid, no one hates christianity people are just realizing the truth. I know it is hurting you but just deal it. You will be fine.:D :p

----------
M*W: Thank you 567! I don't intend to upset them, I just want them to hear the truth. Vienna is filled with negativity. That's what I call "Satan." I really appreciate your stance, because it is people like you who will be bringing the message of truth to the world. I'm glad you're on board.

OK lets make it simple for you M*W.

There is a BIG difference between people who are NOT Christian to those who are AGAINST Christianity.

Lets have your figures again M*W - and with back up.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Were the OT prophecies fulfilled?

----------
M*W: Thank you 567! I don't intend to upset them, I just want them to hear the truth. Vienna is filled with negativity. That's what I call "Satan." I really appreciate your stance, because it is people like you who will be bringing the message of truth to the world. I'm glad you're on board.
You call me Satan because you hate my comments on your hatred for Christianity - you are the one filled with hate.

I point out the truth when I call you a Christian hater

FYI, I am not a Christian or a Jew but I respect both faiths, I have no respect for the so called faith such as Islam which brings violence upon the world. And I have no respect for people filled with hate against Christianity or Judiasm. You see a faith must earn respect, not hold the worlds society to ransom with violence and hatred.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Were the OT prophecies fulfilled?

I said have you got anything to back up - THREE QUARTERS OF THE WORLD IS AGAINST CHRISTIANITY. Those links are useless.
----------
M*W: See my recent reply to Bridge.
----------
Yup, no shit cowgirl.
----------
M*W: You know, you Brits, especially those like you who never "get out" of the house, think all those in Texas are country bumpkins, but you're wrong (like most Europeans). I'm not originally from Texas, and I'm no cowgirl. You won't find this broad wearing a hat and boots. You might be surprised to know that Texas is a more conservative state than it used to be and its more cosmopolitan than cowboy. If you think I just fell off the turnip truck, you're wrong. I can assure you, this is not my first rodeo.
----------
Ha ha Roflmao, your trumpet sure hits some bum notes.
----------
M*W: It's all in the perception, my dear.
----------
You'd have to be the most verbal at anything - youre a woman, lol.
----------
M*W: Well, THAT's a compliment!
----------
So I shall call you anti - Christian, a Christian basher, Christian hater, ex-Christian (lol). By the way, is it the Christians you hate or the Faith itself, possibly both eh?...lol :D
----------
M*W: I don't expend energy "hating" anything. I see the human factor as a victim of their false man-made religion. I am an ex-Christian, and I don't deny that fact, but its the teachings of the "faith" that contradicts logic and reason.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Were the OT prophecies fulfilled?

M*W: You know, you Brits, especially those like you who never "get out" of the house, think all those in Texas are country bumpkins, but you're wrong (like most Europeans). I'm not originally from Texas, and I'm no cowgirl. You won't find this broad wearing a hat and boots. You might be surprised to know that Texas is a more conservative state than it used to be and its more cosmopolitan than cowboy. If you think I just fell off the turnip truck, you're wrong. I can assure you, this is not my first rodeo.
No shit cowgirl. Yeeehaw

I see the human factor as a victim of their false man-made religion.
And you can apply this comment to all faiths on this planet, try to be more specific in future.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Were the OT prophecies fulfilled?

No shit cowgirl. Yeeehaw
And you can apply this comment to all faiths on this planet, try to be more specific in future.
----------
M*W: I believe I have made my stance clear about false man-made religions as well as explained in depth about the efficacy of the One Spirit of God (or whatever one calls their higher power). Religions limit the abundant power of God within.

Back