We Are The Sceptics My Friend...

I apologise Mr.G for that pressure, but it was worthwhile, because it gives me a little insight into you.
Don't worry I intend not to pressure for any more information about you, as I can understand that Publicity would have its toll.

I'm just glad you answer a question with something that was actually asked for rather than taking to Arms like (Q) lol

I can understand you differing of opinion from Banshee, purely from the different Backgroundings, I mean I'm guessing but from what you say, you will have been use to thinking about Scientific advancement and theoretics into how things work from a Physical sense.

Perhaps even watched some of those theories unfold and evolve as more data was gathered. Admittedly some people will think that an Astronomer is just someone "...that looks as those things that light up in the sky...", when in truth there is a whole lot of Physics to it.

I will mention as a part defense to Banshee that paranormal things do happen, but I will mention that they do have Scientifically based answers to what they are. I'm not suggesting that a ghost is that of a "dead person", although it could have many resemblences to unquarantined "Schrodingers Cat/Wigners Assistant" experiments contaminating outside of a laboratory.

I'm sure you will ask evidence to that, and all I can say is... "If you can find an assistant...." hehehheh

Stryderunknown,

I apologise Mr.G for that pressure,...

Then, I, too, apologize for not feeling very much of it. ;)

...I intend not to pressure for any more information...

Your loss. Exertion is the spice of life.

...you answer a question with something...actually asked for...rather than...(Q) lol

[Q] is making progress. Someday, he'll be an accomplished as'h*le, just like me. ;)

...as a part defense to Banshee that paranormal things do happen,

News to me.

...I will mention that they do have Scientifically based answers to what they are.

News to me.

...a ghost...could have many resemblences to unquarantined "Schrodingers Cat/Wigners Assistant" experiments contaminating outside of a laboratory.

And a pink elephant could have similar resemblences to unquantified expectorations contaminating the hallway outside of a lavatory. ;)

:p

Back