Was Roswell's Crash a weather Balloon?

Kmguru

I guess you mention of the rules involving "Non-interaction", at present us humans aren't too good at following such a rule, take for instance if you were to allow Lions and Tigers to exist in the wild and to be wild then they should be catered for by this rule.

No humans sitting in vehicles with cameras, or houses on the horizon line. Of course this isn't something that could create a parallel, but it is something that can cause us to follow stringent rules to begin with.

As for travelling back, if it was possible even seeing it would be an interaction that shouldn't be done, not to forget things like Avangerlists that would actually use such equipment to create the very religions they believe in, or inhibit the reality of others by sculpturing dogma to surround something that was suppose to occur differently.

Grays?

are you a friend of backslash777?I told you he hacked into my compuer!I am disappointed that you guys don,t beleive in time travel.maybe some people are supposed to travel back in time to help the human race evolve faster and take over the universe in 1000 short years.

hey all :)

funny thought...

history has imortalised peaceful and friendly nature towards other countrys and societies ... yet
the theory of time travel and karma is quite interesting if you look at the country of Israel.
Nazi theory..... ???
now the world is continueing to go to hell in a hand basket
the mighty country U.S.A, founded on "Nazi Gold"
-developed by german rocket scientists.

a frase that comes to mind is "Never again" ...ref-WW2
does this mean to us or to our neighbours?

WAR IS A MENTAL ILLNES!

TO CURE IT YOU MUST LIVE INSIDE THE MIND OF YOUR ENEMY.
to live inside the mind of your enemy, you must NOT be at WAR with them!!(in the first instance)!

maybe someone will understand more when the next school shooter says
"someone had to 'bring them to justice' ".

if the 'common practice' is NOT the way to do it... THEN
the THEORY must be at least mostly correct...mostly.

...now how funny is that for a thought?
funny enough to make some people allergic to the subject.
:)

groove on all :)

Back