Was Prophet Mohammed a real person?

Mohammed was a real person

• Total voters
Did he? That must have been how a few thousand people managed to influence a sixth of the worlds population.

It was about ten thousand, and those numbers grew each time another city was conquered. You either fought with them, accepted their ideology or you died.

Again, if that fallacy is true, why were only Arabs Muslims until a mixed Arab-Persian took the Caliphate?

S.A.M.
Lets try something new in the religious forum, lets, you and I, agree on something!
:p

we'll agree to this: Mohammad was as real as Jesus.

How's that? Do we agree? I mean, you believe in Jesus and I don't. So we can agree with one another even though our positions are juxtapose.

Michael

Which Islamic conquest do you refer?

You tell me. The Arabs went up to Spain and for the hundred years that they established themselves, they were the only Muslims. The most they did was to establish Arabic language schools. They were followed by the Berbers, followed by the Mongols who were shamanists that adopted the Persian language and the religion of Islam when they conquered Iran and Iraq. The Mongols were followed by the Turks, one clan of which, , the Seljuks led by Tugrul established the Seljuk Empire, adopted Islam and invaded other Muslim countries [viz Persia and Iraq] to form a pan Islamic empire. The Ottomans were established by Osman, who broke independent of the Seljuks and formed his own empire. So which "Islamic" conquest do you refer to?

Last edited:
I suppose this is all from the same source where you got the info on Mohammed. Amazing, everyday here, I see that atheists are more irrational than theists.

In what way, SAM? I notice you like to spread these ridiculous accusations around the forum whenever someone says something bad (no matter how true it is) about Islam. Yet whenever Christianity or atheism is on the table, you're the first to bash.

Is there any chance that perhaps you're a little bias towards your own faith? Perhaps that is something a moderator should consider before she starts a fucking thread. Seriously, you ask a question, and the second someone disagrees with you, you call them delusional or irrational. What the fuck is that about?

Ridiculous accusations? Read your own posts in this thread and tell me what level of academia you are positing. I'm not your nanny, I don't have to hold your hand.

Form this:

And this:

we are supposed to glean this?

You like to roll your eyes a lot, but you don't both to read posts before you do it. You are the epitome of ignorance.

The truth is, as is plain to anyone who had read my posts, that I don't know if Mohammed was real or not. The only assertion I've made is that Mohammed did not need to be real.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back