Walk in a mods shoes.!!!

superhero3.jpg

Hey! Where did you get that photo of me? :cool:

(Here I am, head the size of a planet and they tell me to moderate an internet forum... *grumble grumble*)

If it's ever, say, Trooper's turn to be fucked and beaten into a bloody pulp in an alley, should we treat her with the same cruel hatred she shows rape survivors today?

All of this talk about being banned is making me gun shy. I wish it would stop.

Sorry haircutter... but bans are necessary for a well run discuss groop... otherwize stuff like the above might get posted over an over about people like Trooper... who is a well-liked honest sincere strate-forward poster... an sure as hell didnt deserve to have that lye told about her... or that ugly nasty gross pitcher painted about her... from anybody... much less a "Super-Moderator".!!!

It could be all part of some psychological experiment.
To see how subjects react to being constantly insulted by those in power.

There was a show called lost in space I think some here are there at times including me. I don't "get it" and if I could this would be cesspooled

It could be all part of some psychological experiment.
To see how subjects react to being constantly insulted by those in power.

Hay... it coud be worse... you coud have the iq of a couple of 'em... or be livin the life of any of the 3 of those powerful insulters :runaway:

I don't "get it"

It apears to me that certan mods seem to be above gettin baned for intellectual dishonesty (to say the least)... so any time a good poster like me bans ther-self it helps to put Sciforums karma back in whack.!!!

Membership to my ban club is free if you care to join.!!!

Ka-Bang------------>Baned agan :p

It apears to me that certan mods seem to be above gettin baned for intellectual dishonesty (to say the least)... so any time a good poster like me bans ther-self it helps to put Sciforums karma back in whack.!!!

Membership to my ban club is free if you care to join.!!!

Ka-Bang------------>Baned agan :p

I'm in.
I hereby ban myself for 24 hours.

24 hours Karma is not enough.
I must help to undo the bad Karma of Undefined's banning.
14 days!!!!!
For, I kid you not.

"Continued complaining about the rules and moderation in public forum despite repeatedly being told to take it up with the Super Mods / Admins"

I hereby ban myself for three days.
See you on Thursday 4 pm UK Time.

Kremmen, you do realize that the rules are pretty clear on that, right?
And that he was given plenty of verbal warning...

*shrugs* Suit yourself

24 hours Karma is not enough.
I must help to undo the bad Karma of Undefined's banning.
14 days!!!!!
For, I kid you not.

"Continued complaining about the rules and moderation in public forum despite repeatedly being told to take it up with the Super Mods / Admins"

I hereby ban myself for three days.
See you on Thursday 4 pm UK Time.

I pray the forum can survive without you. By the way did you read Undefined posts. If you did, do you really think you should be 'standing up for him'? I mean really?

since i have jumped into this conversation,
i have been wondering,
how do you know who is a mod and who is not ?

Dammit Killjoy, you got me again!

Anyway............
Constipation is not a subject for light hearted jokes.
A lot of old people, some of them wimmin and therefore to be missed, die on the toilet.
Heart attacks.
Caused by straining to plop out that final nugget.

Anyway .................
Isn't it about time for Reiku to be allowed back?
It must be a good 3 months since he was last banned.

and anyway................
Clueluss
You say "Walk in a mod's shoes".
But what do those shoes look like?
What kind of shoes would a sciforum mod wear?

Last edited:
Back