Vibrations

How can you differentiate the two? If you're watching the TV allot or watching the monitor as well as listening to the stereo, then how will you determine which source is actually causing your problem?

How can you differentiate the two? If you're watching the TV allot or watching the monitor as well as listening to the stereo, then how will you determine which source is actually causing your problem?

Beacuse the vibrations and ocassional knock ONLY happen whe i am listening to music and trnspire at the point where my feet and the ground meet. And it does not happen all the time anyway, somehting may need to be synchronous for it to happen. Not sure what though, on the human end it is obviously the ear drums vibrating and sending information (vibration) to meet anoth vibration- below the surface of the earth i suspect.

Last edited:
That’s why I said "I don't know". I guess if you really want to come to the bottom of it, the only way is to remember what was going on when it happened. That’s how I know why my leg twitches, because of the muscle memory that I developed and by me thinking of those actions or events, my leg twitches sometimes.

That’s why I said "I don't know". I guess if you really want to come to the bottom of it, the only way is to remember what was going on when it happened. That’s how I know why my leg twitches, because of the muscle memory that I developed and by me thinking of those actions or events, my leg twitches sometimes.

Fascinating. Doesn't your leg jump out suddenly and for no reason too? Like when a doctor tests your reflexes but only no one is hitting your leg.

No, not so much jump as in my muscle’s twitching. That does however cause slight movement when I'm watching a movie with action, but not enough to really move my leg before a snap; because I'm standing.

Are you remembering anything when this happens, or thinking of something that holds some sort of importance to you?

Yes, yes, yes SHORTY. The eye twitching is so weird, all of a sudden it starts. See that is what i mean.

If you want to try somehting really cool have someone massage your eyeballs. The only way to do it is have another person (preferably someone you love:eek:) use their thumb on one eyeball and middle finger on the other and use light circular motion. See what happens hten reprt back.

You cannot do it to yourself though, it works but nothing like when someone else does it.

You mean RIGHT ON your eyeball? OMG never I couldn't do that!
Thank god I don't need contacts or anything. I have a problem
even putting eyedrops in my eyes.

Another odd thing:

I have a patch of hair, like three or four on the very top of my ear. These hairs are like wire and i shave them off and they come back again. Stranger still is a good friend of mine has the exact same thing. There is no place on my body with hair the same gauge as these hairs, their like the type you find on a hard paint brush. Who else has this?

Another odd thing:

I have a patch of hair, like three or four on the very top of my ear. These hairs are like wire and i shave them off and they come back again. Stranger still is a good friend of mine has the exact same thing. There is no place on my body with hair the same gauge as these hairs, their like the type you find on a hard paint brush. Who else has this?
No one I know of, it's probably pretty rare :) perhaps you should let a scientist take a sample and test it :) it could be alien lol...

Nah, it's nice that you have a friend who has the same thing, nice coincidence.

Back