very close to the UFO incident TURKEY KASTAMONU ANDIRAZ

Below mentioned event together with uncle 3 years ago but lived in the province of Kastamonu in Turkey. Until then, issues such as UFO, etc. I thought it was a product of fantasy. But that night, completely changed my views on this issue.

Together with uncle for the summer holidays when he was in the village we live together as the event grew out of the village for a night walk 2-3 km away from the village had gone together, while the other stars in the northwest to us, but we saw a little something different to each other without talking about it.

I continued to walk about 30 minutes later, he began to approach us and the light was growing at the same time, we got closer we saw about 300 meters away from the ground up to 10 meters
100 meters in diameter, which rose slightly after the body was in that area for a few seconds (50 meters up) and came to us with our full body movements that I was moving without making a sound like a plane or helicopter that is moving and suddenly I realized it was like running out there.
He waited a second or two above us, by the way my head, eyeing him curiously, then turned at an angle of 180 degrees, including the fear created by the hand reflexively go rifle hunting was carried with me, but my opinion is currently recording an object.
Thanks for sharing your story ANDIRAZ. See the same thing has been filmed in Norway Hessdalen lights

body can say he was very close to us are right about 50 meters from the room, I turn my head when I look up, I could not see at once the whole body
walking about on my eyes to see
and
It was such a

body can say he was very close to us are right about 50 meters from the room, I turn my head when I look up, I could not see at once the whole body
walking about on my eyes to see
and
It was such a
In other words you don't know.

If you see an unknown object you don't know how large it is, therefore any judgement of distance will also be flawed.
You MUST know one or the other to obtain the dimension you don't know. (Unless you have some sophisticated equipment with you).

sounds like it happens every now and then. get a video, post a link. I'd really LOVE to see this!

I don't get how UFO's and science go together? UFO's are always an observation, but what if a scientist saw a UFO, what if Einstein saw a UFO, would he come up with a theory? I don't see how seeing a UFO can contribute to anything.

I don't get how UFO's and science go together? UFO's are always an observation, but what if a scientist saw a UFO, what if Einstein saw a UFO, would he come up with a theory? I don't see how seeing a UFO can contribute to anything.

Alot of what science is about is observation.

who cares what kind of degree or background they have, they still would be caught off guard, since ufo's don't make announcements to their presences.

they would probably do what anybody does and try to explain it by observation and elimination of what it couldn't be.:bugeye:

Thank you for your interest in that site was not like any of the models

two of the red ring of light inside and has a very large continuous
There was the rainbow colors of the rings outside the
in a small oval-shaped rings of colored lights were other small symmetrical
all the lights around the outside diameter of about 100 meters long

well the helicoptor dragonfly is small and light weight. noiseless and colorful. their blinking lights of red, blue and white.

I don't know what you have seen but if its that large, than it could not of been the dragonfly.

He doesn't know what size it was.
And what makes you think the Draganflyer (note spelling) is noiseless?

The manufacturer's spec says 65dB - equivalent to laughter over a conversation.

I remember very well what I saw.
3 years have passed, but the moment carved in my memory.
Dragon X you're talking about?? models, or any flying machine on the similarity of the known world at the moment does not exist.

I'm sorry I understood you wrong.
I use Google translate.
I also can not express myself well.
Although not the 100 meters at 99 meters is a very big change
Instead of 20 meters or 21 meters closer to the ground, the ground does not change that much closer.
I said why in the world do not have such a flying machine.
F-16 fighter aircraft flying at supersonic speed in the world at the moment I think it is.
I look out the window when I heard voices.
I can follow the route of going with my own eyes by looking into the sound of their movements.
This motion of an object in a different time is running out there. I can not follow the route.

I'm sorry I understood you wrong.
I use Google translate.
I also can not express myself well.
Although not the 100 meters at 99 meters is a very big change
Instead of 20 meters or 21 meters closer to the ground, the ground does not change that much closer.
Read post #26 - you do NOT know how big it was or how far away.

F-16 fighter aircraft flying at supersonic speed in the world at the moment I think it is.
What?
There are many supersonic aircraft. And have been for decades.

By this I mean that can go supersonic aircraft have for many years, yes.
They can watch your eyes while gliding in the air.
we have seen, but can not see the object as it moves way to go.
if there occurs a time.

Back