Urgent: Does anyone have God's cell # ???

"I have a relatively good track record," he said. "Sometimes I miss."

By their own words.....

A true Prophet never misses because a true prophet gets His prophecies direct from God.

Deuteronomy 18
22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

By their own words.....

A true Prophet never misses because a true prophet gets His prophecies direct from God.

Deuteronomy 18
22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

This one never misses because he throws his horseshoe then drives a stake through it where it lands.

Why doesn't someone stone this lunatic?

He has been repeatedly wrong in his prophesies. According to his very own holy book, the punishment for false prophets is stoning.

If you are touched by God, don't believe. He will tell you many lies.

Hmm. I tried & the recording said "the number you have dialed is not in service. Please check the number and try it again."

I just had a mental image of some religious nutter walking around with hands piously clasped mumbling, "can you hear me now?" Can you hear me now?"

I just had a mental image of some religious nutter walking around with hands piously clasped mumbling, "can you hear me now?" Can you hear me now?"

M*W: shuuuush... shuuuush... shuuush... shuuush... can you hear me?... shuuush... shuuush... shuuush...

Back