United Nations Responsibility

Suffering from short term memory loss are you skinny?

Research the threads, gooooooooooogle it?

He aint seen nuthin, he's down on a mufon. FOCL

Nope, skinny, this took less time. :rolleyes:

Norval, you said in previous threads that "scientists" agreed with you. You never mentioned their names. Indeed, you refused to name any "scientists." You certainly didn't mention the names of any scientists that suggested an "ancient alien war."

But this is a typical woo-woo tactic. Rather than answer a direct challenge to a claim with information or citation that would be at the ready were it true, you respond with "do your own research." Why not simply type in a name or two? Surely it would have took less time to type than the repsonse you gave.

Still suffering from the memory loss skinny?

Google the old posts, several names of scientists, that agree we have a point, are in them.

Typical tactics, ignore, deceive, twist statements, inability to research, sounds like a defeated bad alien to me, A looser. A waster of others time. Use up your own.

Norval, you said in previous threads that "scientists" agreed with you. You never mentioned their names. Indeed, you refused to name any "scientists." You certainly didn't mention the names of any scientists that suggested an "ancient alien war."

But this is a typical woo-woo tactic. Rather than answer a direct challenge to a claim with information or citation that would be at the ready were it true, you respond with "do your own research." Why not simply type in a name or two? Surely it would have took less time to type than the repsonse you gave.

I did a search as Norval suggested and found out that it was, indeed, L. Ron Hubbard. It was in Norval's own thread!

No, he doesn't agree with me.

You must be getting very irritable about not being able to remember?
Maybe your capacity just isn't human enough?

No, really. I found the thread where you cited L. Ron Hubbard. I'd link it, but really, Norval... what am I? Your research assistant? :cool:

What the UN fails to be responsible about, TRUTH ! !

These cast down Bad ET's are deceivers, slanders, liars, and use these same tactics all the time. Same Tactics, Different Day STDD
ET's do not exist. Lie
UFO's do not exist. Lie
They can't get here because faster than light travel isn't possible. Lie
CS types of crater chains are not weapons strikes. Lie
Multi-Impact crater basins are not weapons of deep penetration. Lie
Big CS crater chains on big objects, little CS chains on little objects are not indicators of strategic usage of weapons. Lie
And the list goes on and on and on and on.

Governments will end as we know them.
Religions will be gone.
Long live the King! :D

Back