Uganda & The Gays

All the Lion hunts are describedc by the hunan hunters. What about the poorc LION's POV?

But, see, you're missing something, String, ....those evangelical preachers think they're right in what they're doing and saying. You don't agree. But, isn't that all purely subjective? If not, where's your moral authority? What's the basis for your ideals of right n' wrong?

You detest "religion" for the acts of only a few radical individuals? Is that a rational thing to do?

Baron Max

I imagine String's moral authority as you put it comes from the golden rule, treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. Do you think these preachers would like to be persecuted because of their sexuality based on someone else's religious convictions?

String stated that he detests religion for lots of reasons, not just the actions of a few radicals.

I imagine String's moral authority as you put it comes from the golden rule, ....

That's hardly a "moral authority". You should check the ideals and/or principle of "moral authority" before making further comments.

As far as I can see, the principle of "I'm right, you're wrong!" seems to be the basis of almost everything said or thought by humans. And by the same token, every other human has the same right to object to everything said or thought by other humans!

But as evidenced by this very site, conflict is what humans do best.

Baron Max

Back