UFOs in disasters

kmguru

Staff member
I saw a movie where people from future went to past to watch the famous disasters. Someday we will design time machines that stays in a time bubble but can move in past time. If that is so, What are the implications today?

Hard to believe, but there isn't any problem.

time.jpg

Hard to believe, but there isn't any problem.

Personally, I saw myself from the future 2 years ago.
The mankind will discover around 2040 how to travel in time.
It's just a traveling between the dimensions.

The most races of aliens do traveling in time by flying with their spaceship very fast, and then it turns sharply at 90 degrees,
so it's unconnected to the 3rd dimension (and then our normal eyes cannot see them).

<B>So people from the future are walking here between us on Earth. We cannot see them regulary. For that we need to improve our 3rd eye skills. Sometimes we see them and think they are ghosts and\or light-beings.</B>

Everyone has another sharing-soul, who does thing and objectives for its own.

Bye 4 now,
Love u all,
Gil Weinstein. :)

Gil you're so messed up, croicky....

BTW Your avatar looks like an alien giving a guy a blow job. THERE I SAID WHAT EVERYONE WAS THINKING.

What do u mean "we are not the world"???

I think you've seen too much Matrix.... ;)

Pollux V, Why am I messed up?

And what's wrong in my avatar? I Havn't got your point...

Anyway, they're watching every single thing you say.. ;)

Originally posted by kmguru
I saw a movie where people from future went to past to watch the famous disasters. Someday we will design time machines that stays in a time bubble but can move in past time. If that is so, What are the implications today?

Kmguru,
I think I know which one you are talking about. It was interesting movie. I believe it was the one where this one guy knew about them and had a girl in school where lots of people were getting disaster relief and gas thing was about to burst. There were old fashined dressed people looks from the distance. Am I correct there?.

It was really interesting thou.

Well, there was no UFOs. The travel agents booked the past disaster experiences to thrill seekers from future. I still can not remember the name. The first disaster was a plane, a train wreck, there was a major fire in a stadium etc. with a lot of plot twists.

If you just read the science section of the forum, we are begining to think about creating wormholes, nano technology, quantum devices etc. Suppose we find a way to use the wormholes to view the past or goto the past in a vehicle to watch past events such as first nuclear explosion, begining of WW I and II, hirosima, etc....for get the truth of the past....then imagine if some of us saw those vehicles today....who would not be interfacing with us...

just some wild thoughts...in the pseudo section....

Gil_W,

...are you being serious...?
...You seem to...

It's just a traveling between the dimensions.

The most races of aliens do traveling in time by flying with their spaceship very fast, and then it turns sharply at 90 degrees,
so it's unconnected to the 3rd dimension (and then our normal eyes cannot see them).

That's true...

Personally, I saw myself from the future 2 years ago.
The mankind will discover around 2040 how to travel in time.

But is that true?? :confused: :bugeye: :eek:
Because, if it is... this means that you were born at least about 40 years from now...:bugeye: :eek:

...Are you being serious, joking or just got hight and started writing those things...?
If you are joking or got high you are lucky to say true things... :eek::bugeye: :eek:

Hope hear from you soon... :eek:

TruthSeeker, I'm not kidding.

In 2004 the Earth is entering to big area in the universe where are a lot of ions. It will bring to us more super energies.

Do u have any questions you want to ask?

Sincerly,
Gil Weinstein. :)

Hahahaha I knew it!!

Gil if you're for real then tell us exactly what is going to happen next week, or a week from when you post next on this thread. If what you say comes to pass (be as exact as possible) then we'll believe you. For now I will presume that you're too busy with those alien buddies of yours...:D:D

Gil_W,

Yes. Are you an alien? :D:D:D

...Now, seriously.
Yep... I know those things about UFOs (don't ask me how...) but...
Do you come from the future?
Are you a time traveler?
If so, what will happen with me...? (If you can possibly know me... I'm Nelson Guedes; born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil... and hoping to wake people up...)

Btw... are you Christian?

Love,
Nelson

Polly: No it's not! I look up, I see my model of the Voyager 2.

And yes, that does look like the alien is giving head. A Holland Tunnel ETI? :p

And Nelson, I think Gil has said that he's Jewish.

Gil: Will the Detroit Red Wings win tonight?

CHeck out my temporary avatar and location. Itsa joke, you see. But since Gil is from the future he could've told me not to do it. Tsk tsk tsk...

Great Polly, you go from being gay to being a - whatever you call somone who - whatever. :p

Edit to add:

An 'exosexual' - I like it. I like it.

Does that mean you are into demonic bondage too, Polly? Hold on while I tell Foxy's 'Zoe'. :p

Last edited:
I'm just open to new things, Xev.

This would make me an exosexual. LOVE THAT WORD!!!

Back