UFOs are real...

If the space people bothered crossing the galaxy to get here, I think they'd most likely pay us a visit regardless.

maybe they are from Proxima Centauri and use different communication technology, we are not able to observe.
:D
no crossing the galaxy here

well, it isn't THAT much
ok- be it 16 years- it also isn't--- maybe they have built a base on Pluto, or one of the moons of Jupiter

disclamer:
I'm only thinking of possibilities here
I'm not an alien connecting the internet from a secret base deep below the surface of Deimos

Actually, the aliens live on Mars. They have blasted one of those grand canyon type rock formation and have a large base inside the mountain. How do I know? Remember, my posting last year or year before about my encounter with the doctor in Utah who talked to the aliens and later disappeared under mysterious circumstances? He personally told me. He also told me that they have a smaller base on the moon's beginning of the far side.

Of course I did not believe it then....but then who knows...

I always laugh at the concept UFO, my reasons:

Unidentified, is only the case if you don't know what your looking at, so your pereption of whats seen in the sky might differ from mine purely because I've drawn my own conclusion.
(therefore Identified)

Flying, people always suggest it's an object flying, but what makes them so sure it's an object at all?. In certain respects it an be many things, like the matricing of dopplers from multiple antennas to cause radar ghosts for the military usage of illusion.
(Afterall you could make a whole squad appear on radar, that are no more than just a field of Electromagnetics and static ball lightening. Meanwhile stealth craft appear elsewhere with the enemy fighters scrambled somewhere else.)

This puts forwards that the EM ball isn't flying, it's just flowing frequencies matriced at one point.

And that pretty much covers how it might not be an object.

So in all due respects, UFO's don't exist. (And this is why Governments can truthfully state this)

No one denys ufos are real. There are things moveing through the air that no one has identified. Weather balloons, space junk, insect swarms, space monkeys...

"A teaser? Teasers are usually rich kids with nothing to do. They
cruise around looking for planets which haven't made interstellar
contact yet and buzz them."

"Buzz them?" Arthur began to feel that Ford was enjoying making
life difficult for him.

"Yeah", said Ford, "they buzz them. They find some isolated spot
with very few people around, then land right by some poor soul
whom no one's ever going to believe and then strut up and down in
front of him wearing silly antennae on their heads and making
beep beep noises. Rather childish really." Ford leant back on the
mattress with his hands behind his head and looked infuriatingly
pleased with himself.