Ufo

Has anyone ever told you they've seen a Ufo

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
I have. It was the weirdest thing ever. I was at the school ground at night and one summer and there was this strange thing in the sky it emitted a strange light like nothing I had ever seen before and it was sort of hovering at first and then it sped off.

UFOs

UFO’s is a subject that has been with us for thousands of years. The mystery of whether we are alone in the universe intertwines with History in the form of art, whether it be caves painting or part of a hieroglyphic manuscript.
The modern age of UFOs was born in 1947 with the famous sighting by Kenneth Arnold of nine silvery disc shaped object over the hills of Washington State. This was of course followed by the most famous UFO case, known as The Roswell incident. I’m not going to bore you guys with much more mainly because the topic is endless. Everyone has their own theory of what UFOs are some more wild than other. And as far as events like the Roswell incident the truth has been buried under 61 years of conspiracy theories, and speculation, thus making it impossible to see the truth.
For me the subject of UFOs sparks just one question, are we alone in the universe? And it’s that question that all that matters to me.
I believe we are not alone, because of the size of the universe and the age of the universe and the fact that there may be multiverses.
I’ll take a look at those videos that we linked in an earlier reply.
And yes I've met quite a few people that claimed to have seen a UFO.

Back