Ufo

Has anyone ever told you they've seen a Ufo

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
I did see two unidentified flying objects once. They were way up in the sky and really no more than tiny dots of light. The flight pattern and hight ruled out pretty much anything I can think of.
I do not believe they were alien spacecraft though.

I can't say that I've seen anything beyond explanation but I have heard a few people who were convinced they had.

One was a fairly close encounter with two witnesses and they were both pretty shook up about it.

It's hard to know what to say in that situation.

I saw something REALLY weird about 10 yrs ago. We were driving out in the country late at night. We ended up on this country road in the boon docks. There was something moving really fast around with weird flashing lights flying around.
We stopped the car and watched it. After a few minutes it took off really fast and was gone. It looked nothing like the airplanes that were flying off in the distance.....:shrug:

I did see two unidentified flying objects once. They were way up in the sky and really no more than tiny dots of light. The flight pattern and hight ruled out pretty much anything I can think of.
I do not believe they were alien spacecraft though.

I guess there should've been a third option for you guys who think you have seen them yourselves.

(I'm assuming you marked "no" unless you consider yourself to be a person you know. lol.)

Since the first post it's been mostly "yes" but that may be because the title only draws people with interest.Maybe I can change it.

I guess there should've been a third option for you guys who think you have seen them yourselves.

(I'm assuming you marked "no" unless you consider yourself to be a person you know. lol.)

Since the first post it's been mostly "yes" but that may be because the title only draws people with interest.Maybe I can change it.

LOL well I didn't tell it to myself so..

I don't think I saw an UFO, I know saw an UFO since it was never identified and was flying :p

LOL well I didn't tell it to myself so..

I don't think I saw an UFO, I know saw an UFO since it was never identified and was flying :p

I think they mean "unidentifi-able" say by "experts". Of course if you could crash it and drag out an alien then it's an "Identifiable Alien Craft". Uh, I guess.

I think they mean "unidentifi-able" say by "experts". Of course if you could crash it and drag out an alien then it's an "Identifiable Alien Craft". Uh, I guess.

LOL
I think the acronym originally stands for Unidentified Flying Object though.

I've seen UFO's, many people do, but it doesn't imply that they are alien spacecraft.

However...when I saw the speck of light travelling at amazing speed high up across the night sky, I followed its trajectory until it made an instantaneous right angle turn and shot off into space at phenomenal speed! That convinced me I had a close encounter of the first kind and I'm still pretty convinced.

A friend's account of his experience, implies that he had a very close encounter of one kind or another. They were travelling somewhere by car when suddenly the car died on them and an amazingly bright light shone down on them from above the car, a few seconds later the light vanished and their car started up again.

I've seen UFO's, many people do, but it doesn't imply that they are alien spacecraft.

However...when I saw the speck of light travelling at amazing speed high up across the night sky, I followed its trajectory until it made an instantaneous right angle turn and shot off into space at phenomenal speed! That convinced me I had a close encounter of the first kind and I'm still pretty convinced.

A friend's account of his experience, implies that he had a very close encounter of one kind or another. They were travelling somewhere by car when suddenly the car died on them and an amazingly bright light shone down on them from above the car, a few seconds later the light vanished and their car started up again.

If alien tech existed (anti-gravity) would we use it to destroy each other or end the energy crisis

Back