Ufo theory

We all have a different emotions, and what emotion will be stronger depends on a situation in wich we are. I saw a soldiers 4 years ago, while my country was in war, taking some kind of drugs to make fear disapear. But drugs cannot make an emotion. They can only amplified ( I hope it is a good word) some kind of emotion.

We can never made somthing like " emotion chip" or...
I thinnk we just leave it to Steven Spilberg,..

Sory for mistakes,...

The point, Mr. schredinger, is that emotions are behavioral output stemming from purely physical processes within the brain (hence, they are affected by drugs, can be destroyed by trauma, and are localized to the limbic system.)

------------------
I am; therefore I think.

>Boris, we can only guess what`s happening inside the brain,...
-------------

schredinger,

He is citing some experimental evidence, and the conclusion drawn from them. (Edit: I am by no means saying that it is the ONLY evidence. My point is that the points brought up by boris are NOT simply guesses)
He is not just "guessing". Raw guessing is the realm of UFOlogy, not real science.

------------------
Blacktubby,

"Reality has a way of catching up with you, the way the ground catches up with an airplane that runs out of fuel."

[This message has been edited by Blacktubby (edited September 21, 1999).]

Just suppose an alien from a distant galaxy found a way to travel here perhaps to study us. Think, we are taught coventional ways of thinking and it takes a certain amount of time to go from one place to another. Lets think hypothetical for a moment, how did the aliens travel from thousands of light years to Earth without aging or taking years to travel to Earth? They must have a way to warp space and travel alot quicker to their destination.

------------------
everything is not what it
appears to be

Itcmmdr,
You have automatically assumed two things.
1. They didn't take years to get here.
2. They didn't age at all while doing so.

Then you assume they have "Warp Drive" - based on what?...and what are they warping? ....maybe you should leave that line of thinking to Gene Roddenberry, OK ?? :)

Back