UFO Propulsion Hypothesis

Well once you get everything in the right order Magnetism is anti-Gravity. It is the outflow of gravity. But Gravity is not the weak force, it is the stronger force, and you are trying to resist something like this....

Gravity = 100
Magnetism = 99

F = G - Mag

So you are outnumbered. You are outnumbered because of the switch from Gravity to magnetism. G switches to Mag, first, and every attempt to use Mag has a preceding G.

It's a bit like counting...

G = 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
Mag = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

Notice however that G is maintaining just a score of 1.

Last edited:
I am struggling to understand your theory Pincho. I might eventually grasp the fundamentals of your ideas if I keep trying :m:

I recommend that you abandon your attempt to understand Pinchos ideas. If you understand and accept them you will be reduced to drooling, babbling, member of a 'home'.

His ideas make no sense at all - so if they make sense to you all hope is lost.

If something is going to utilise gravity or change its effects, then it must be able to change matter itself. So long as the device uses normal matter it will not work.

Well once you get everything in the right order Magnetism is anti-Gravity. It is the outflow of gravity. But Gravity is not the weak force, it is the stronger force, and you are trying to resist something like this....Gravity = 100, Magnetism = 99, F = G - Mag
So you are outnumbered. You are outnumbered because of the switch from Gravity to magnetism. G switches to Mag, first, and every attempt to use Mag has a preceding G. It's a bit like counting...G = 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Mag = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Notice however that G is maintaining just a score of 1.

You have something here, there is a relationship between M and G. I hope you have not been banned.
If you are right, you may be misrepresented.

Last edited:
Back