Ufo over Milan for 7 hours![Italy]

After a quick look at StarFinder, I would think it to be Vega, the 5th brightest star in the sky. It should have been directly overhead.

Qorl said:
phlogistician
25 videos and thousands of Belgian saw this, including police and military. Oh I almost forgot, in your case everybody have a delusion.
http://home.pacbell.net/joerit/docs2/world/belgium.htm

Giambattista
Yes!

You seem to have a delusion Qorl, that the Belgian case is somehow relevant to this one?

I don't want an already debunked story regurgitating, Qorl, I want footage of a supposed UFO that appeared for seven frikking hours. If it was truly spectacular, and strange, you'd have thought a news crew could get there in seven hours!

Oh, and Qorl, I don't buy your bullshit, so don't waste your effort addressing posts to me directly. You are a troll, away with you.

LasThursday there was a unknow helicopter sighthing :bugeye:
For you i'll translate a part of the witness
Last Thursday i went back to home at 13:00 and at the afternoon i must go to Bordeaux, from Linate. On the ss142 in direction of Bergamo i see an Apache at an altitude not more of 500m and disarmed. But in Italy there aren't apache and i haven't distinguish any enseign. At 24:00 on friday i saw another unknow helicopter. It's normal that from my home i see helicopter, but not at that hour and they could easly see .

A coincidence?
Please, tell me some other forum (Ufo community)where post the news about the sighthing of Milan
if is spam send me by MP the link

phlogistician said:
You seem to have a delusion Qorl, that the Belgian case is somehow relevant to this one?

I don't want an already debunked story regurgitating, Qorl, I want footage of a supposed UFO that appeared for seven frikking hours. If it was truly spectacular, and strange, you'd have thought a news crew could get there in seven hours!

Oh, and Qorl, I don't buy your bullshit, so don't waste your effort addressing posts to me directly. You are a troll, away with you.

When a man is wrong and won't admit is, he always gets angry. ~ Thomas Haliburton

Anger and hatred are the materials from which hell is made. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing in at someone else -- You are the one who gets burned. ~ The Buddha

Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Temper is the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it. ~ Jack Nicklaus

There is no enemy more vicious than your own anger. ~ Sathya Sai Baba

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anger is a brief madness. ~ Horace, Epistles, Book I, 20 B.C.

Anger supplies arms. ~ Virgil, Aeneid, 19 B.C.

You can't catch water with a fist. ~ JoJo Jensen, Dirt Farmer Wisdom, 2002

If you are patient in one moment of anger you will avoid one hundred days of sorrow. ~ Ancient Proverb

y2k said:
LasThursday there was a unknow helicopter sighthing :bugeye:
For you i'll translate a part of the witness

A coincidence?
Please, tell me some other forum (Ufo community)where post the news about the sighthing of Milan
if is spam send me by MP the link

I've run across one several times, but I can't think of the name right now. I'll let you know when I find it again!

The helicopter has probably come from an army base somewhere in europe, i see unkown helicopters all the time

Dudish dude said:
The helicopter has probably come from an army base somewhere in europe, i see unkown helicopters all the time

You see the police helo Hedd, and perhaps occasionaly and Air Training Corps one. No "Mysterious helos" around here.

I've written an article about this sighting on http://www.spazioufo.com in this articl I analize the images caught during the sighting, the images that I've processed are (at the moment) the only elaborations available! no one else tried to study the Ovnis and I can say (due to my elaborations) that I don't consider them planets or stars.......even if some images could let us think to stars or planets.
http://www.spazioufo.com/news-71.asp

the ovnis were visible for some hours and were in movement!! they also change their shape!
In my article I also make a comparison with a famous ovni sighted during Apollo 13 mission. We can truly say that the Apollo 13 ovni and the Milan Ovnis are really similar.

I would like to know what do you think about it!

Thx

OLDGREY :cool:

Okay, OldGrey,

Are you really an old grey man? Old grey alien? Whatnot?

I'll take a look at your links provided later.

SkinWalker said:
After a quick look at StarFinder, I would think it to be Vega, the 5th brightest star in the sky. It should have been directly overhead.

Do you refute this statement? As it stands, knowing little about this sighting other than the original person's statements, I didn't pay it much heed.

Is Skinwalker correct?

The only thing that could be said about the photos linked are that they are clearly points of light in, ostensibly, the sky. The "shapes" are due to the instability of the camera as well as its shutter/imaging speed, which is slow relative to the motion of the camera.

Such motion is barely detectable in most snapshots and slightly blurs an image, which is why professionals prefer high-speed film and/or tripods. You'll almost always see a professional photographer with a tripod if using a zoom lens. This is because the effect is also relative to zoom. If you try to take a pic of a point of light, the effect creates oblong shapes, usually with horizontal or vertical axes (or both), depending on the type of shake (up/down, side-to-side).

So, its a point of light in the sky. That's all the data that can be gleaned from the photo. Having said that, the possibilities are infinite: it could be space aliens, Vega, or a streetlamp.

You are correct. Who needs blurry photos of mere points of light.

Being serious here. They don't mean much to me. I need a point of reference, at the very least.

Which is why I didn't pay too much attention to the report at the get-go.

But maybe I should have? There's more to such reports than blurry photos. After all, an honest description of the event is more telling than a photo.

Does anyone expect a photo of a lighted object at night to show much detail? Even though a person may be obligated to take such a picture, the photo doesn't necessarily support or refute what the person actually saw.

I'll have to look into the matter further.

Back