Ufo Invasion At Rendelsham

With proper coordination we could keep this going for years! We could even have our own movie.

If we keep God going for years, why not UFOs. The story will end if God or UFO show up in CNN. Then again...it could be a setup...

BigBlueHead

that is an extreemly long way to say that you do not believe in U.F.O's or aliens
(as such used to define non standard human life forms)

blah blah blah

(your tactics are retarded and soo obviousely diversional it surprises me you can string a sentence without mentioning how great you think yourself to be... ohh wait you have done that right through your post)

BigBlueHead
=========================================
That's frickin' genius!!! C'mon Riple, we can start our own Ufologist/debunker team right away. I shall don the Sweater Vest and Pipe of Credibility, and you may wear the Colourful Clothes and Ponytail of the Visionary... you set 'em up and I knock 'em down!

Riple (dynamically): The circular scorch marks are clearly visible here! This is fascinating... the craft, of whatever kind, may use some kind of advanced fusion propulsion. Whatever it was, it sure was hot! I wish I had a neutron detector.

Blue (puffing on pipe): Certain types of lightning have been known to travel across the ground, and sometimes even in circles. Also, a lightning bolt can strike from hundreds of miles away at times... this is the origin of the saying, "bolt from the blue," of course. It's not unreasonable to assume that such an electrical discharge struck down here, perhaps from the northwest, and charted a circular course through the grass here.

Riple (with energy): This astonishing photograph shows several "orbs" of light, which orbit around each other at high speed! Although there are many explanations of what this could be, it seems too organized to be anything but an intelligent phenomenon. Is it possible that such a craft could be constructed by beings not of this Earth? Until we gather more evidence, we cannot be sure.

Blue (phlegmatically): We see a lot of these photographs every day on the television and radio, and most of them turn out to have perfectly mundane explanations. This picture, for instance, looks like a conjunction of the planets Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus, with someone throwing a frisbee in front of it.

Riple (intent): Tell us about when you were taken by the little men.

Hypnotized person: They're all around me! They're in the room... they're coming toward me and I can't move!

Riple: This testimony seems to show that aliens are among us!

Blue (wry): Tell us about when the bear got you pregnant.

Hypnotized person: Oh! He's pinning me down! His hot breath is in my face... oh! OH! My clothes! He's tearing them off with his giant paws!

Blue: This testimony seems to show that this person had children with a bear.

Riple: Damnit! Aliens are real!

Blue: Yes! But they aren't here.

With proper coordination we could keep this going for years! We could even have our own movie.
============================================

you have not mentioned a word in consideration to my main point aside from trying to proclaim some odd desire to prove your facts to be un moving and non changing
very un-scientific i must say

your proclamation of self scientific ability is purely psuedo as far as you have managed to show so far

maybe you have lost your way from the religion threads

Actually, Riple, it was a joke.

I have no doubt that most of the people in the UFO media industry are there for the money; the debunkers and the UFOlogists need each other to stir the pot, or the public will forget about them both.

In case you missed it, my "debunking" lines in this last post were totally ridiculous...

The Sweater-vest of Credibility?
Lightning travels in circles?
We see photographs on the radio?

(My gouge at hypnotic regression was intentional, since I think it's the most idiotic concept sold by the UFO media industry - there's a reason why testimony given under hypnosis is not admissible as evidence in court.)

Anyway, I hope you don't take the rest of the UFO industry as seriously as you just took me because

there is some chance that some of them may be lying.

P.S. My claims of Credibility were parodial, but think about this: if ET's really showed up at Buckingham Palace and demanded an audience with the Queen, most of the UFO speculators would be out of a job. It is sort of sad to think that they may pray to themselves at night that ET's are not real...

Last edited:
and just when i was about to develop a theory on how lightning can travel in circles!

well i appologise if i have erred on the side on normalcy for such comments do come often in such investigative processes and simple offer nothing but static noise..
as you may well understand

as far as the quantity of information that is able to be considered for further investigation.. well i would put a figure of around 5-10% of all claims to be of sufficient collabrative cross reference-able data that would be worth a extra effort of some sort..
asuming you had interest in it enough and be inpartial in method

if E.T's realy did show up...
i would assume they would not go to the queen of england as a first stop

why Would you or others assume they would seek Celebrity-monetary power and fame ?

Because that is what Europeans used to seek when they visited more primitive cultures... along with lots of sweaty primitive sex.

I s'pose it's possible that they might be legitimate agents from another planet's government, but I'd count on weirdos, anthropologists, and pleasure cruisers as the first visitors...

Hey now... are you claiming that we are the only weirdos in the universe? There is a high probability that there are other weirdos circling distant stars.

Back