UFO footage (best I have seen)

If "aliens" have the advanced technology, needed to travel across time and space, then they must have the technology to evade being seen as well.

So, if they are really being seen, stands to reason they want to be seen.

And, if this is true, why not (As was mentioned earlier) just land on the White House lawn, or some other obvious location?

if there is life out there and they are that advanced just like we would do if we found a planet with living things on it whats the first thing we would do? we would observe them for a period of time.. if this is infact what the "aliens" did they would notice that we kill eachother because we believe in different gods or just because our skin is a different color

that being said how do you think humanity would act if a ufo landed on the whitehouse lawn?

It's a theory.

No. It's truth. It can be easily replicated by defocussing a point source of light.

There was also a spate of 'UFO' footage which showed a lozenge shaped UFO, and many people captured the same thing, so thought they were onto something. It was simply that many camcorders (I forget the make now) had a simple four element iris, and so a defocussed point sourve cast a lozenge shape onto the CCD which had apparent sharp edges. But it was a product of the internals of the camera, not recording the shape of an object.

The second video posted, I noticed that in some parts of the video you can see light being reflected off of the top of the so called "ufo" so in fact there is definitely something there and it is not the by product of a crappy camera.

The OP video is a small piece of dark cloud. I see them all the time.

Back