UFO footage (best I have seen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY-AcQcc0b4&feature=related

This is interesting as well. The one which has a ''saucerlike'' light pattern is the most interesting. If one however looks close enough to the left of the screen at 1:10-1:13 a small flashing light can be seen. It wasn't until close expection had I realized it may have not been the only craft in the sky. Tell me if you can see it too, zoom the picture to full screen.

With todays photo editing, graphic interfacing and computer enhancements anything is possible.

That said if there were UFO's they would just land on the White House grounds because they must have much superior technology than us to fly this far and buzz around. Why would they worry about landing and showing us who they are if they have technology that could wipe us out? :shrug:

With todays photo editing, graphic interfacing and computer enhancements anything is possible.

That said if there were UFO's they would just land on the White House grounds because they must have much superior technology than us to fly this far and buzz around. Why would they worry about landing and showing us who they are if they have technology that could wipe us out? :shrug:

Sounds like "Independence Day"

That's very logical. However, shadows can only be cast on clouds. The object can be seen still moving past the clouds in open space if you look carefully.

I don't see that. I think you expect to see it, but there is nothing. Put your thumb at the edge of the cloud, you won't see a change in the colour of your sky. Remove your thumb however, and your mind tricks you into thinking a sold object has moved across it. Block it out, and the effect disappears. Simple.

Would they? We may represent a threat to them, or they may simply not want to intervein on our history for some reason. They might have already made contact, our governments have certainly hid information involving things like this in the past. What is that really an indication of? Denial is only required if there is something to hide.

I don't see that. I think you expect to see it, but there is nothing. Put your thumb at the edge of the cloud, you won't see a change in the colour of your sky. Remove your thumb however, and your mind tricks you into thinking a sold object has moved across it. Block it out, and the effect disappears. Simple.

Well I do see a blotch, not very visible, but still visible moving past into the blue sky. I hope someone else can see what I can.

Would they? We may represent a threat to them, or they may simply not want to intervein on our history for some reason. They might have already made contact, our governments have certainly hid information involving things like this in the past. What is that really an indication of? Denial is only required if there is something to hide.

So they fly around waiting to get shot down by missiles? :shrug:

If "aliens" have the advanced technology, needed to travel across time and space, then they must have the technology to evade being seen as well.

So, if they are really being seen, stands to reason they want to be seen.

And, if this is true, why not (As was mentioned earlier) just land on the White House lawn, or some other obvious location?

And, if this is true, why not (As was mentioned earlier) just land on the White House lawn, or some other obvious location?
What do you mean "Why not land on the White House lawn?"
Isn't it obvious?

Sheesh...

NO VALET PARKING!!!

Back