U HaV Da Pwr 2 Eliminate Religion

Answer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that is one hell of a leap Light, but you tend to do that a lot.
I'm assuming you meant to write "ourselves", but if you did mean yourself, well goodbye.

free will is why all people are different, taking away people's differences is taking away free will.

people are different because of free will, taking away people's free will is taking away people.

FlowerField.jpg

Last edited:
firstly it is very rare that people choose there religion 99% are indoctrinated(brainwashed) into it from childhood they don’t get to assert their free will do they.
Ever wondered why in a predominant Christian country, the children haven't chosen to be Muslim or Hindu, and vice versa, it is completely infantile to say people choose their religion, because they have free will.
A chosen few get to shake of the brainwashing but not many; it should be classed as a crime, for any parent or elder, parson, priest, to enforce their beliefs on the innocent

If you had the power, the choice, and it would be complete, total, unwavering... would you remove religion from the face of the Earth, or would you let it stay? You can choose to completely irradicate it or not. The power would be yours and it would be done! Discuss my pets...

You're going to have to define religion and I am not just being petty. Does communism count? Does believing in evolution because someone told you even though you don't understand it and in fact are confused about many portions of it? If you believe in trickle down economics, is that a religion?

When people talk about religion often they seem to mean beliefs based on faith or because of authority or from following certain books considered to be correct simply because they are correct adn not because the reader really understands them or has worked it through rationally.

I see this everywhere.

I see people basing their beliefs NOT on experience adn on authority or because of their parents (habit, custom, tradition) ALL OVER THE SPECTRUM of ideas, including ideas that are considered scientific or rational.

People who dislike religions tend to notice this behavior only in the religious, not noticing the pattern closer to home.

Do we care about the pattern or only the pattern when it has to do with specific contents?

firstly it is very rare that people choose there religion 99% are indoctrinated(brainwashed) into it from childhood they don’t get to assert their free will do they.
Ever wondered why in a predominant Christian country, the children haven't chosen to be Muslim or Hindu, and vice versa, it is completely infantile to say people choose their religion, because they have free will.
A chosen few get to shake of the brainwashing but not many; it should be classed as a crime, for any parent or elder, parson, priest, to enforce their beliefs on the innocent

I concur with your opinion Mr. dragon is wrong here but he flies around spreading his ideas so ehh. I know that people are brainwashed to worship god, they are essentially stupid anyway and their family is just as weakminded.

I wonder if we could generate an artifical religion on a closed island then have that spread accross the world?!

You're going to have to define religion and I am not just being petty. Does communism count?
there’s no need to define it, communism is very similar to a religion, any gathering or group with a general agreement, is similar but not a religion per se, at least not by the general consensus.
Does believing in evolution because someone told you even though you don't understand it and in fact are confused about many portions of it? If you believe in trickle down economics, is that a religion?
please don’t be foolish, these are factual based, but religions have no such basis.
When people talk about religion often they seem to mean beliefs based on faith or because of authority or from following certain books considered to be correct simply because they are correct
what! To follow something simply on faith is not rational.
and not because the reader really understands them or has worked it through rationally.
I know nothing about car mechanics does that make car mechanics, a religious and the people who can do it religious, please do talk sense.
I see this everywhere.
then you must be wearing some funny glasses.
I see people basing their beliefs NOT on experience and on authority or because of their parents (habit, custom, tradition) ALL OVER THE SPECTRUM of ideas, including ideas that are considered scientific or rational.
yes there are people who follow blindly, but I think you'll find that science being, some what complicated, it is not something that people follow blindly, however being that science is factually based it is not something you need to have faith in and follow blindly is it.
People who dislike religions tend to notice this behavior only in the religious, not noticing the pattern closer to home.
that’s mainly because people do tend to follow there religion blindly solely on faith, because it has no factual basis.

I wouldn't remove religion ,not without giving the people//masses something to believe in, For some Religion is the glue in their lives, for others, its their retreat, for even more, its an excuse...

I wouldn't remove religion, not without giving the people//masses something to believe in,
rubbish it's because religion is indoctrinated/inculcated into them, removing it or not allowing it to take hold would be a blessing.
For some Religion is the glue in their lives, for others, its their retreat, for even more, its an excuse...
and this is only because most are unable to repel the religious persuasion/brainwashing forced upon them.

rubbish it's because religion is indoctrinated/inculcated into them, removing it or not allowing it to take hold would be a blessing.and this is only because most are unable to repel the religious persuasion/brainwashing forced upon them.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

are we allowed to also resist your brainwashing?

As you've been brainwashed into religion it is impossible for me to de-program/un-brainwash you, the only person capable of that is you.
however if you feel I'm having some effect then there’s hope for you yet, I've never heard of any person being de-programmed from religion, by another, that would be a first, one for the record books, better phone, the Guinness book.

As you've been brainwashed into religion it is impossible for me to de-program/un-brainwash you, the only person capable of that is you.
however if you feel I'm having some effect then there’s hope for you yet, I've never heard of any person being de-programmed from religion, by another, that would be a first, one for the record books, better phone, the Guinness book.

As you've been brainwashed into atheism it is impossible for me to de-program/un-brainwash you, the only person capable of that is you.
however if you feel I'm having some effect then there’s hope for you yet, I've never heard of any person being de-programmed from atheism, by another, that would be a first, one for the record books, better phone, the Guinness

(PS - I just luv tentative arguments)

lovecake.jpg

are we allowed to also resist your brainwashing?

*commencing brainwashing programme..*

*Atheists 'weapon of theist destruction' activated...*

"Lack a belief in gods, lack a belief in gods, lack a belief in gods, lack a belief in gods, lack a belief in gods, lack a belief in gods, lack a belief in gods..."

OOOOoooooh! the atheists are brainwashing you... OOOOoooooh!

:rolleyes: :bugeye: :shrug:

*commencing brainwashing programme..*

*Atheists 'weapon of theist destruction' activated...*

"Lack a belief in gods, lack a belief in gods, lack a belief in gods, lack a belief in gods, lack a belief in gods, lack a belief in gods, lack a belief in gods..."

OOOOoooooh! the atheists are brainwashing you... OOOOoooooh!

seems like you are learning how to remove the unnecessary adornments of your posts

:worship: :worship: :worship:

(PS - I just luv tentative arguments)
Yes I can understand that, you've never backed up anything you've stated, with any facts, any links, you've always been unsure of yourself, so you would love tentative arguments wouldn’t you.

Yes I can understand that, you've never backed up anything you've stated, with any facts, any links, you've always been unsure of yourself, so you would love tentative arguments wouldn’t you.

thats right, because you can copy/paste a tentative argument right back to the toilet cubicle it originated from

eg -

Yes audible, I can understand that, you've never backed up anything you've stated, with any facts, any links, you've always been unsure of yourself, so you would love tentative arguments wouldn’t you.

you need to go back to school, if you thought this post was tentative,
( very assertive statement)As you've been brainwashed into religion it is impossible for me to de-program/un-brainwash you,
( very assertive statement)the only person capable of that is you.
(assertive statement)however if you feel I'm having some effect then there’s hope for you yet,
(tentative statement)I've never heard of any person being de-programmed from religion, by another,
(assertive statement)that would be a first, one for the record books, better phone, the Guinness book.

shouldn't you have replied thus if you like tentative statements
eg:"I've never heard of any person being de-programmed from religion, by another"

you need to go back to school, if you thought this post was tentative,
( very assertive statement)As you've been brainwashed into religion it is impossible for me to de-program/un-brainwash you,
( very assertive statement)the only person capable of that is you.
(assertive statement)however if you feel I'm having some effect then there’s hope for you yet,
(tentative statement)I've never heard of any person being de-programmed from religion, by another,
(assertive statement)that would be a first, one for the record books, better phone, the Guinness book.

the basis behind all your assertions are tentative
:rolleyes:

Back