Twisted Theistic

Mike,

Once again I am not an athiest. I was just trying to understand how and why theist can possibly argue faith when it is subjective. Even individual Christians have different ideas regarding the same Faith. I have even seen it in you. You have a different views of Christianity then other Christians on this board. Why? Because it's subjective!!!!

Give me a break. What do you want a slide presentation? Powerpoint? You (an atheist) asked about faith I (a theist) answered you. So don't give me this "for some reason they can't answer the question" rot. I answered your simplistic question. Shall I answer it again? So you can claim I still didn't answer it?

That's pretty damn funny...ha. Why would you consider me an athiest just because of my question??? Your answer hardly touched on the original question. You explained to me your Faith, which I already know, and why your not a Muslim. You assumed that I consider Faith, Bad(don't know where you got that from). And you came up with some rediculous analogies.

Powerpoint This!!!!

Back