Truce

Why do so many people seem to only pick up on the words they want to?

Chagur - this had nothing to do with me not being able to take abuse or something from Xev. Simply, everytime I posted in General Philosophy, Religion or Ethics the thread was destroyed because of petty squabbles between myself and Xev. Now ask yourself this - is it GOOD for SCIFORUMS if every interesting thread turns into petty squabbles? I don't think so. So, for the benefit of the forums I left those sections. Then I left Arts. Then I thought 'hmmmmm, that leaves me with two forums that really arent that interesting'. So I decided I might as well go. Again, in case you missed it - nothing to do with my not being able to handle Xev. In fact, if you read through the threads, usually I was the last one to post a reply.

Hummmph ...

Why the change of heart, Xev?

Tyler got to you?

Or have you decided to be kind to an infirm old man?

Take care ;)

Tyler ...

Like 'Duh'

Yea, yea, yea ... I got in the last word!

Always thought it took two (or more) to squabble.

Go find a hole and lick your wounds ... and other parts of your
anatomy, if you're flexible enough.

Take care :rolleyes:

Chagur:
More like, waking up without being able to talk about the ubermensch or anything really, really sucks.

I started explaining eternal recurrence to my cat. He walked away. I had to feed him shrimp just to keep him around to the part where I said that the small man will recur eternally.

No, I really don't care about Tyler and his friends. Last I checked they were debating my looks. 18-36-24 -STOP IT, Xev!

It amuses me more than pisses me off so - like I said, I'm not leaving, I never said I was leaving permanently, and I think I can handle the fact that a few geeks on an internet forum don't like me. - I just hate soap operas.

Hi Xev! I barely know you, and you barely know me, but I still want you to stay, simply because I believe the best in everyone. :D And you seem to be one of the SciForum titans, one of the more admired posters here. Don't let us newbies down! :)

not one moment you made me to believe that Xev cares so much what others think that she would overlook her rights to post wherever she wants

I know that it is some funny plot by fantastic 4 (and Tyler knows who I mean by F4.) to make some persons beg on their knees for Xev to stay. Not so bad of a plan. Seeing all eating ground before you.

*Avatar grinning takes a look over all miserables who are crying on their knees by the temple of Xev

Back