Trepanation

If we're very gentle, perhaps we could bore a hole through his skull before morning...

Where, I wonder, would be the best location?
Frontal lobe? Temporal? Our old friend, the angular gyrus?
I forget, is the homonculus's penis exposed or is it nestled in between the hemispheres?

I forget, is the homonculus's penis exposed or is it nestled in between the hemispheres
I believe its in my jar pickling next to his ego.

(From my readings, its located wherever the legs are. Remember the amputee that experienced his orgasm in his phantom leg?)

Yep. By the big toe.

homonculus.jpg

And buried. So no trepanation to reach that little dainty.
Interesting that it's only on one side... I never noticed that before.
Weird.

You will not gain one scintilla of oxygen in your blood by exposing it to air.
Sure you will. Blood oxygenates very rapidly in air. The diffusion system arthropods use is not viable in an organism our size, but what your lungs essentially do is expose your blood to air.

Sure you will. Blood oxygenates very rapidly in air. The diffusion system arthropods use is not viable in an organism our size, but what your lungs essentially do is expose your blood to air.

Through veins and arteries? Veins and arteries which, by the way, are sealed tighter than ordinary veins and arteries throughout the body due to the blood-brain barrier.

Blood directly exposed to air, sure. But that's not what is going on here.

No where did I say through veins or arteries.

*edit*

Sorry, I'm tired and forgot the context of the topic, causing me to misread what gendanken was saying. Many apologies.

Last edited:
Back