Tough Moral Question

what would be the point?
he was a product of the enviroment and someone else would have just sprung up insted
Seriously? You think the individual has no effect whatsoever? I'd say killing Hitler would profoundly affect the timeline. My only reason for hesitation would be that killing him might create a world I wouldn't recognize. Perhaps a worse world.

I didn't say it right. Can't even put someone on trial for a crime that has not been committed.
Of course, that I understood and agree by default, it's obvious, but other reasons I mentioned, I think, are important.

Seriously? You think the individual has no effect whatsoever? I'd say killing Hitler would profoundly affect the timeline. My only reason for hesitation would be that killing him might create a world I wouldn't recognize. Perhaps a worse world.

no i dont think it would have made that much difference. now if we were talking about killing bundy you might have a point because it was him who had the idea, him who did the killing ect.

put it this way, would killing bush have stoped the war in iraq or would chany have just continued it anyway?

No way. You shouldn't punish people for crimes they haven't committed. Plus who knows what the world would be like if Hitler had not of come to power. What if someone that died because of Hitler turned out to be the greatest evil of all time... The possibilities are endless. I've watched enough sci-fi to know that you don't mess with the past. Butterfly effect and all that juicy goodness.

If you had a free chance to kill Hitler before he was ellected Chancellor of Germany and killed 20 million people what would you do?

Slip him a massive dose of hallucinogens or E, maybe film him sleeping with a hot Jewish ho for blackmail purposes...

The reason this is a tough question is because you only know that he has the potential to kill so many people, but might not

Back