Tormenting dog.

Cesspool..
I disagree. And I think you should too.

This has become an interesting standoff between 'prove it's real' and 'prove it's fake'.

We know dogs can't actually speak coherent human, and yet you did post a video that, technically, comes pretty close.

I don't think "LOL it's obvious" is a valid answer here.

So, how does this get resolved objectively? Or is it just a matter of personal opinion?

When did they come up with that idea on the spook/ufo section?
I just have to cut & paste ''compelling'' evidence. The OP is sufficient for that purpose.
Ouch! Watch it sinbad.
BTW, what is the rank of Barnacle Bill in your avatar?
You don't have to fail without trying. You might at least TRY to prove your case. We don't have to disprove it.

You might at least TRY to prove your case. We don't have to disprove it.
It's all there in the clip. The dog's talking, right. Describe what you are ''actually'' seeing. That's good enough. Deal with it.
This is where I have to start calling you troll and saying no one looking at that clip can show the dog's not speaking, not even Mulder and Scully.

You don't have to fail without trying.
You call it failing, I call it lucky I have found a forum that lets this style of posting continue ad nauseum in the spook/ufo sections. Troll

Somebody once told my sister's former boyfriend that he had a talking dog. That's good enough evidence for me!

Back