Top Scientists Comments on Scientific Miracles in the Quran

Good luck with this, let me know how it turns out for you...

This doesn't even make any sense dumbass, nice try.

I also, never said this, if we're are going to make stuff up then I would like for you to explain this:

I like to sodomize the children.

Hilarious. If you're going to post utter garbage, then it should be mocked and ridiculed.

Who says it's garbage? You? I'm surprised you can even read and really, you calling al-Qur'an (God forbid) "garbage," is a fucking joke.

Did your parents have any children that lived?

No amount of education is going to change those insane beliefs. LOL!

I agree, no amount of education will change you'r insane beliefs, I wouldn't be surprised if you were mentally retarded to be perfectly honest.

Hate speech is a pretty subjective criteria here

Not really, if this was about Jews and you replaced Islam and Muslims with Jews and Judaism I'm sure everyone would have a shit fit, it even got it's own thread about what is and isn't hate speech and "anti-Semitism." Infact a poster who had several thousands posts made a comment about Jews similiar to those made about Muslims and yet these comments go by without reprisal, it's hypocritical. If one is hate speech then so is this, if this is not then niether is the other.

I also don't care what you used as an avatar to be honest, I don't see harmful stereotypes about Muslims the least bit funny, it's the kind of idiocy and stereotypical images that justifies the deaths of Muslims around the world at the hands of the imperialists. It's the reason why many in the West don't bat an eye when hundreds of Iraqis die, it's good, kill them before they kill you, why? Because that's what those Muslims do.

What? Mirrors don't exist in your world? LOL!

This doesn't make any sense, try again.

This doesn't even make any sense dumbass, nice try.

I also, never said this, if we're are going to make stuff up then I would like for you to explain this:

“Originally Posted by Randwolf
I like to sodomize the children."
Hi, little friend. Deliberately misquoting someone is blatantly against forum rules.

Link to where I stated this, or retract and issue an apology. Preferably within 24 hours, or I'll report it - yours will be only the fourth (I think) post I've ever reported.

Further, show me where I misquoted you. I can provide links to your relevant posts to back any quote I may have posted of yours.

This type of behavior on your part is exactly, specifically what I anticipated. You appeared to be the type to try and change history to support what you "wish" to be true. The only good thing I can say is that your stay here will be short. Enjoy it.

Prove it.
Cute.

I researched this entire thread, checking every quote. You must be referring to:
Originally Posted by Ja'far at-Tahir
Ideas not based on any desire to bring in any particular religious group...
From my post 16.

This phrase exists nowhere else in the thread. In fact, it exists nowhere else on the entire site.

On the one hand, maybe I pulled it out of my ass. On the other, I suspect a little creative editing occurred, but I can't prove it. Since I can't prove it, I will edit that section, and retract the quote. I request you do the same for mine. If this was based on some sort of bizarre hallucination on my part, I apologize.

Perhaps future encounters will be more cordial. If not, there is always the ignore button. Are we good?

Who says it's garbage? You? I'm surprised you can even read and really, you calling al-Qur'an (God forbid) "garbage," is a fucking joke.

The whole science in the quran thing has been debunked over and over here in the last 6 years it's gotten old.

Others who think it's garbage but you no doubt are biased in you opinion/faith.

Moderator note: Inventing false quotes supposedly from other members will not be tolerated on sciforums.

Ja'far at-Tahir has received an official warning.

I suggest that an apology is in order.

Top Scientists Comments on Scientific Miracles in the Quran​

The Qur'an has attracted a lot of attention because some of its verses discuss scientific facts that were discovered only recently.

Shaykh `Abd al-Majid al-Zindani did an excellent job by inviting leading scientists from all over the world and asking them about scientific facts present in the Qur'an and authentic hadith.

Keith L. Moore

Professor Emeritus, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Toronto. Distinguished embryologist and the author of several medical textbooks, including Clinically Oriented Anatomy (3rd Edition) and The Developing Human (5th Edition, with T.V.N. Persaud).

Dr. Moore was a former President of the Canadian Association of Anatomists, and of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists. He was honoured by the Canadian Association of Anatomists with the prestigious J.C.B. Grant Award and in 1994 he received the Honoured Member Award of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists "for outstanding contributions to the field of clinical anatomy."

----------------------------------------------
E. Marshall Johnson

Professor and Chairman of the Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology, and Director of the Daniel Baugh Institute, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.

Author of over 200 publications. Former President of the Teratology Society among other accomplishments.
--------------------------------------------------
T.V.N. Persaud

Professor of Anatomy, and Professor of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Author and editor of over 20 books, and has published over 181 scientific papers. Co-author of The Developing Human (5th Edition, with Keith L. Moore). He received the J.C.B. Grant Award in 1991. Professor Peraud presented several research papers.

----------------------------------------
Joe Leigh Simpson

Professor and Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA

He is the President of the American Fertility Society. He has received many awards, including the Association of Professors of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Public Recognition Award in 1992.

-----------------------------------------------

Prof. Alfred Kroner

Professor of the Department of Geosciences, University of Mainz, Germany
Professor Kroner is one of the world's most famous geologists, becoming well known among his colleague scientists for his criticisms against the theories of some of the major scientists in his field
--------------------------------------------------
Prof. Gerald G. Goeringer

Dr. Gerald C. Goeringer is Course Director and Associate Professor of Medical Embryology at the Department of Cell Biology, School of Medicine, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA.
----------------------------------------------------

Yushidi Kusan

Director of the Tokyo Observatory, Tokyo, Japan.

Dr. Yoshihide Kozai is Professor Emeritus at Tokyo University, Hongo, Tokyo, Japan, and was the Director of the National Astronomical Observatory, Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan

--------------------------------------

Professor Armstrong

Professor Armstrong works for NASA and is also Professor of Astronomy, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, USA

-------------------------------------------

William Hay

Professor of Oceanogprahy, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, USA
-----------------------------------------

Durja Rao

Professor of Marine Geology teaching at King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
----------------------------------------------

Professor Siaveda

Professor of Marine Geology, Japan

Tejatat Tejasen

Chairman of the Department of Anatomy and is the former Dean of the faculty of Medicine, University of Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Dr. Maurice Bucaille

Born in 1920, former chief of the Surgical Clinic, University of Paris, has for a long time deeply interested in the correspondences between the teachings of the Holy Scriptures and modern secular knowledge
-------------------------------------------------------
see text
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Science/scientists.html

see video
http://scienceislam.com/scientists_quran.php

thank you

Just two very serious questions, okay alex?

1) How many of these scientists converted to Islam after finding out these "amazing" scientific miracles?

2) How much was each scientist paid to speak on the Quran?

that's all, cheers.

Lies. The period is assumed. Epic fail
The period is assumed?
What's to stop people assuming a photo of Ronald MacDonald there as well?
Or a colon, followed by the words "but we're going to shred their statements regardless of how "top" they are"?

Hah! But that would be fundamentally changing the message, wouldn't it? I cough on your interpretation.

Back