Top Scientists Comments on Scientific Miracles in the Quran

alex sam

Registered Member
Top Scientists Comments on Scientific Miracles in the Quran​

The Qur'an has attracted a lot of attention because some of its verses discuss scientific facts that were discovered only recently.

Shaykh `Abd al-Majid al-Zindani did an excellent job by inviting leading scientists from all over the world and asking them about scientific facts present in the Qur'an and authentic hadith.

Keith L. Moore

Professor Emeritus, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Toronto. Distinguished embryologist and the author of several medical textbooks, including Clinically Oriented Anatomy (3rd Edition) and The Developing Human (5th Edition, with T.V.N. Persaud).

Dr. Moore was a former President of the Canadian Association of Anatomists, and of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists. He was honoured by the Canadian Association of Anatomists with the prestigious J.C.B. Grant Award and in 1994 he received the Honoured Member Award of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists "for outstanding contributions to the field of clinical anatomy."

----------------------------------------------
E. Marshall Johnson

Professor and Chairman of the Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology, and Director of the Daniel Baugh Institute, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.

Author of over 200 publications. Former President of the Teratology Society among other accomplishments.
--------------------------------------------------
T.V.N. Persaud

Professor of Anatomy, and Professor of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Author and editor of over 20 books, and has published over 181 scientific papers. Co-author of The Developing Human (5th Edition, with Keith L. Moore). He received the J.C.B. Grant Award in 1991. Professor Peraud presented several research papers.

----------------------------------------
Joe Leigh Simpson

Professor and Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA

He is the President of the American Fertility Society. He has received many awards, including the Association of Professors of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Public Recognition Award in 1992.

-----------------------------------------------

Prof. Alfred Kroner

Professor of the Department of Geosciences, University of Mainz, Germany
Professor Kroner is one of the world's most famous geologists, becoming well known among his colleague scientists for his criticisms against the theories of some of the major scientists in his field
--------------------------------------------------
Prof. Gerald G. Goeringer

Dr. Gerald C. Goeringer is Course Director and Associate Professor of Medical Embryology at the Department of Cell Biology, School of Medicine, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA.
----------------------------------------------------

Yushidi Kusan

Director of the Tokyo Observatory, Tokyo, Japan.

Dr. Yoshihide Kozai is Professor Emeritus at Tokyo University, Hongo, Tokyo, Japan, and was the Director of the National Astronomical Observatory, Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan

--------------------------------------

Professor Armstrong

Professor Armstrong works for NASA and is also Professor of Astronomy, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, USA

-------------------------------------------

William Hay

Professor of Oceanogprahy, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, USA
-----------------------------------------

Durja Rao

Professor of Marine Geology teaching at King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
----------------------------------------------

Professor Siaveda

Professor of Marine Geology, Japan

Tejatat Tejasen

Chairman of the Department of Anatomy and is the former Dean of the faculty of Medicine, University of Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Dr. Maurice Bucaille

Born in 1920, former chief of the Surgical Clinic, University of Paris, has for a long time deeply interested in the correspondences between the teachings of the Holy Scriptures and modern secular knowledge
-------------------------------------------------------
see text
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Science/scientists.html

see video
http://scienceislam.com/scientists_quran.php

thank you

So what?
For every one guy there you could find (at least) five that said they were mistaken, I'd guess.

Talking heads...

Shaykh `Abd al-Majid al-Zindani did an excellent job by inviting leading scientists from all over the world and asking them about scientific facts present in the Qur'an and authentic hadith.
Doesn't say what they said.

Or do I have to watch a video?

In English translation, there's nothing in the Quran that wasn't known by humans at the time it was written. No one has ever made a scientific discovery by reading about it in the Quran.

It's a book, OK?

I don't understand how any of you can argue against the notion that "Top Scientists Comments on Scientific Miracles in the Quran". Look: these are Top Scientists. Let me reiterate that: Top ones. Not moderately useful ones, but Top Scientists. Perhaps they even wear top hats, all the better to illustrate their utter elevation above other people, and above other scientists.

And look at the next word: Comments. How can you argue against a word like Comments. These are the Comments of Top Scientists. It's not that they Comment on Top Scientific Miracles, but that they have Comments about these Top Scientific Miracles. It would difficult to imagine a better - or more top - educated set of Scientists than these Top ones.

Lastly, we have Scientific Miracles. Did none of you read that? Scientific Miracles. That is to say, Miracles that have been further validated by Science, probably - since they're miracles - by several hundred miraculous observations in controlled subjects, by impartial observers. And you have the gall - the very audacity - to question both God and Science. I just don't know what to say to you. Shameful.

Pfft. You fail abysmally at logic GeoffP.
The entire argument is invalidated by the lack of full stop at the end of the thread title. :rolleyes:

Scientific miracles (itself an oxymoron) are nonexistent in relation to the Q'uran. Good luck with supporting the claims, but I've already seen your attempts. Pitiful at best.

You might try actually addressing some of the members' attempts to show inconsistencies, but, then again, that's not your style, right Joseph? Keep on truckin', only a matter of time till people here get tired of your BS and... Bye - Bye :)

You see Sam, these are the responses you're going to get here. Not the right audience at all, I highly doubt anyone here will appreciate this because intellectual bias prevents them. The only thing this will lead to is al-Qur'an and Islam being bismirched and mocked.

... Not the right audience at all, I highly doubt anyone here will appreciate this because intellectual bias prevents them...
We seem to be doing alright so far. Why don't you cut and run, then say the anti-establishment (or the establishment) is engaged in a conspiracy to discredit your propaganda.

Works for all other run-of-the-mill terrorists stinking of the street... Oh, I'm sorry, you're different, right? Yeah, different till one of the special forces catches you. Eternity is yours...

Works for all other run-of-the-mill terrorists stinking of the street... Oh, I'm sorry, you're different, right? Yeah, different till one of the special forces catches you. Eternity is yours...

Funny how we went from talking about Islam and science to terrorists.

This is hate speech.

You see Sam, these are the responses you're going to get here.
I'm pretty sure SAM has seen it all here, my little friend. Do you really believe you bring "insights" and "convictions" unencountered before?

Really? Good luck with that...

I'm pretty sure SAM has seen it all here, my little friend.

1. Fuck off.
2. Don't refer to me as "little friend," you ignorant jackass. You're pretentious sense of superiority is very undeserved.

Do you really think I give a fuck? Do you really think I give two shits about what some internet posters believe or think? No, you're wasting my time and yours infact you might as well not even respond to this post because I don't care. I find it pretty funny that in a topic about Islam and science you're choosing to resort to this. Baseless ad hominem attacks. Can Islam really not be discussed without all you fuckwits coming out of the woodwork to put in your hysterical and moronic two pence? Seriously, do you honestly think you're the first to try to say this to me? Do you honestly think you're the first arrogant Westerner to try to tell me that I'm a terrorist and I'm a cult member or that I'm wrong? Please.

Also, why does everyone here throw up SAM? Is she the token Muslim here or what?

This is hate speech.
Good luck with this, let me know how it turns out for you...

Based on your comments, and the evolution of our posts, it seems you may passively encompass some... well, maybe less then savory ideas, IMHO. I guess this could be a matter of perspective, but understand that there is a general consensus amongst western nations --> Idiots suck.

@Bells:
It has to do with your inability to never surrender one square inch of ground that you have gained here, on the boards. Do your comrades on the ground feel the same?
Square inch? Never saw a square mm, not a square nanometer... Ever surrendered. Not sure what to make of this...

Never say die? :D

Last edited:
You see Sam, these are the responses you're going to get here. Not the right audience at all, I highly doubt anyone here will appreciate this because intellectual bias prevents them. The only thing this will lead to is al-Qur'an and Islam being bismirched and mocked.

Hilarious. If you're going to post utter garbage, then it should be mocked and ridiculed. No amount of education is going to change those insane beliefs. LOL!

This is hate speech.

Hate speech is a pretty subjective criteria here

For a time I used this as my avatar:
756.png

This is also a nice one:
militantmuslim.jpg

1. Fuck off.
2. Don't refer to me as "little friend," you ignorant jackass. You're pretentious sense of superiority is very undeserved.

Do you really think I give a fuck? Do you really think I give two shits about what some internet posters believe or think?

Of course, you don't care. That's the problem. You would much rather perpetuate the psychotic garbage your cult promotes rather than actually thinking about it for even a split second. Your mind has been rotted and cannot accept the idea your religion causes conflict and harm in the world. This thread is a perfect example. :D

Back