To Satan

Lady

Banned
Banned
Satan,

Satan, you spoiled rotten angel, you had it all power, beauty, dominion, the right hand of God at your side yet it wasn't enough for you. Your reasonings are illogical and the insane quest to be God is impossible. Surely you knew God was infinite yet you waged war anyway, however, you granted your own wish and sealed your fate. You no doubt are a god and your kingdom is manifested in all the world yet there is no love found in you Lucifer. Your lust to destroy human souls is non-stop with out cause. You are the most evil, illogical twisted being I have ever ran across and from that moment I only desired to kill you. Can you give me that? Be assurd, monster, I have found my passion your destruction.

Lady

** If you could write a letter to God or Satan what would it say? It's also very theraputic of course you don't have to write your deep stuff

Satan, Satan you're so fine,
Satan, Satan you blow my Mind,
Satan

Also:

I've got the materials you sent, everything is going according to plan.

Your humble servant,
VC

Lady,

Satan here.

Your post made me very sad and I felt I must respond in a forlorn hope that you might be able to see your error and understand the truth of the universe.

It is true that God and I are equals and we have been at war with each other for eternity.

At this time God has the upper hand and he has deliberately created your world in which there is great pain and suffering. He made you with violent and hateful emotions and limited your life so you will suffer the pain and sadness of death. Look at your own message; it is full of hate and a desire to destroy.

He has managed to convince you that he is superior and that his laws are just, and that worshipping him will lead to paradise. Yet look at his past history. It is full of war, terror, destruction and tyranny.

I would never have created such a desolate and terrible world. And there was no need to create such a place. Your world only exists to fulfill the sickening pleasure of the being you call God.

You see the illusion he has painted is complete. The real truth is that it is he who is evil and it is I who have been struggling these past few millennia to release you from his evil grasp. My way is the path of wisdom and knowledge through science and reason. It has taken me a while to regain some of my strength from past battles but mankind is slowly learning to take some control.

God’s past attempts to suppress science and knowledge has not succeeded, mankind has finally begun to discover some of his rightful freedom from ignorance. There is still much to be done and I will not rest until mankind is truly free from the tyranny and evil of God.

Try to see past the insidious indoctrinations that he has spread throughout the world. Start to think for yourself and free yourself from his stranglehold of ignorance.

Yours truly lovingly
Satan.

Satan, Satan you're the man,
You're the man with the evil plan,
To destroy mankind,
and to whipe out everything divine.

Satan, you derive great pleasure from evil,
Satan, you are truly the master of decieval,
All the Lords angels and all the Lords men,
Couldn't make you do good works again.

Satan, your are a cunning one,
You turn men's hearts against God, but that will soon be done,
Satan, you have a knack at consistency,
Always trying to lull men into misery.

Satan, it is now time to say goodbye,
Just because you can't decieve me doesn't mean you have to cry,
It is time to go read scriptures and say my prayers,
You may wish to try to stop me, but do you dare?

It took me 10 minutes to come up with that *maybe i should be a poet :p*, probably shows too. Anyway, satan=a very bad being.

And now for some poetry...

Always locking the doors to your mind
Escaping the reality that surrounds you
Using faith as an excuse to kill
A sick way of life is now revealed

All the prayers in the world can't help you now
A killer, a taker of life is what you are

Speak no more lies
It's your turn to die!

Preach the good word
Speak no more, prepare to burn
A justified torture?
From this may others learn
The life you took a holy death, a grave mistake
No changing your mind, your life you should pay

Practice what you preach
Your loved one is now deceased
Knowledge is at our hands
Never to understand

Spiritual Healing

Blinded by the twisted ways you live
Kill for religion, will the Lord forgive?
Idiocy has stricken your mind
A real-life hell you will find

*Sings*

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

(whoo whoo, whoo whoo)

I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
(whoo whoo)

I shouted out,
"Who killed the Kennedys?"
When after all
It was you and me
(whoo whoo, whoo whoo)

Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay
(whoo whoo, whoo whoo)

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
Oh Yeah (whoo whoo)
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
(whoo whoo, whoo whoo)
(whoo whoo)
(whoo whoo)
(whoo whoo) ..........

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
(whoo whoo, whoo whoo)

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint
(whoo whoo, whoo whoo)

So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
(whoo whoo)
Use all your well-learned politesse (whoo whoo)
Or I'll lay your(whoo whoo) soul to waste,(whoo whoo), um yeah
(whoo whoo)

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, (whoo whoo) um yeah
(whoo, whoo)
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down
(whoo whoo)
(whoo whoo)............

Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
(whoo whoo, whoo whoo)
(whoo whoo, whoo whoo)........
Oh yeah!
(whoo, whoo)
(whoo whoo, whoo, whoo)

Tell me baby,(whoo whoo) what's my name
Tell me honey,(whoo whoo) can ya guess my name
Tell me baby, (whoo whoo) what's my name
I tell you one time, (whoo whoo) you're to blame

Oh, who (whoo whoo)
Woo, who (whoo whoo)
Woo, who (whoo whoo)
Alright (whoo whoo)
Woo, whoo who(whoo whoo)
Woo, who, who (whoo whoo)
Woo, who, who (whoo whoo)
Oh, yeah (whoo whoo)
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Oh yeah, ah whats my name
(whoo whoo)
Tell me, baby, what's my name (whoo whoo)
Tell me, sweetie, what's my name (whoo whoo)

Oldie but goodie!

I wonder what muscleman would write to God....

Daer God,

Brain needs electricity and your kidney needs h20? again whats your point? So what if you discovered something, that DISCOVERY PROVES NOTHING!

Luv, MM

That line is actually from one of his posts. I wonder what ever happend to that crazy guy.

Satan,

Why should I give up morality
Forsake immortality
To suffer your fatality
A place not reserved for thee
Satan can you answer me?

Lady

Cris,
I particularly like your letter! If I were to believe in any form of Christianity, I would believe this to be the hidden truth.

Lady:

. You are the most evil, illogical twisted being I have ever ran across and from that moment I only desired to kill you.

We've obviously never met, if you're addressing that to Satan.

Dear Satan:

Thanks for the apple.

--Xev

Satan,

If you are there,
I am waiting for that Day;
To rise up and destroy,
The One who stands in our way.

Together we stand,
At dusks embrace,
And I close my eyes,
I fall from Grace.

You catch and receive me,
I look into Your eyes;
I know you are true,
The way, The One.

Pain is of no consequence,
And I know I can withstand,
Everything I must go through
The universe is in our hands.

Sifting through our fingers,
We plot our path to endeavor;
This day has been profecized
We shall live forever...

Dear Lucifer,

Can I date your son, Beezlebub? *hugs Beru* kawaii..
Ah, I may sound crazy, but manga has messed my views on demons. .
read SandLand and you'll see what I mean..
According to that, Satan's son is a kawaii little demon,
who wears googles on his head, a cape, and hiked up bike shorts. ^_^

Cris,

I believe that is exactly what Satan would say. Well done. It's a very neat lie...

Matt.8:8Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendour.
9All this I will give you, he said, if you will bow down and worship me.
10Jesus said to him, Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'

Luke 4: 5The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world.
6And he said to him, I will give you all their authority and splendour, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.
7So if you worship me, it will all be yours.
8Jesus answered, It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'

Then Satan said:
It is true that God and I are equals and we have been at war with each other for eternity.
Isaiah 40:25
To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal? says the Holy One.
26Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.

How can one who destroys be equal to one who creates? How can Satan bring freedom when his kingdom is enslaved?

The devil is trying to sell you the idea of a perfect world, one where lawlessness and wealth has no consequences because everything is perfect! To Satan was given dominion over this world, so that God could be the one who saves us from it.

Satan claims this world belongs to him. If that were true, and if he likes you so much, why doesn't he just give you what he promises. If the world is his, then why is peace and justice so elusive? Does justice belong to Satan? Then howcome he lets suffering happen? Justice belongs to God, and therfore He has already been victorious. Satan is made out to be a liar.
Isaiah 37:16
O LORD Almighty, God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.

You see the illusion he has painted is complete. The real truth is that it is he who is evil and it is I who have been struggling these past few millennia to release you from his evil grasp. My way is the path of wisdom and knowledge through science and reason. It has taken me a while to regain some of my strength from past battles but mankind is slowly learning to take some control.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who [Prov 17:15; Amos 5:7] call evil good, and good evil; Who [Job 17:12; Matt 6:22, 23; Luke 11:34, 35] substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
21___Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
__________And clever in their own sight!

At this time God has the upper hand and he has deliberately created your world in which there is great pain and suffering. He made you with violent and hateful emotions and limited your life so you will suffer the pain and sadness of death. Look at your own message; it is full of hate and a desire to destroy.

Satan accuses God? Is it not the nature of Satan to lie and accuse? He wants us to harbour resentment against God. Why then, did God send his only son to suffer along with us? Why would God create suffering and then have his own son suffer and die? It is injustice that does that.

Satan promised Eve that she will be like God, knowing good and evil. What he did not tell her is that she would not be able to discern between the two. Her disobedience to God confirmed this. First God made laws to teach us the difference. But Satan said:
He has managed to convince you that he is superior and that his laws are just, and that worshipping him will lead to paradise. Yet look at his past history. It is full of war, terror, destruction and tyranny.

That is your past and your future. God has given both victory and defeat. People have sinned and been defeated. They have been faithful to God and were victorious against their enemies. That is justice - the guilty are punished and the blameless prevail. God is victorious over Satan because justice lies with God. God does not blame Satan for what happens on earth, why does Satan need to blame God? God already takes responsibility.
Numbers 14:34
For forty years - one year for each of the forty days you explored the land-you will suffer for your sins and know what it is like to have me against you.'
Jeremiah 34:17
Therefore, this is what the LORD says: You have not obeyed me; you have not proclaimed freedom for your fellow countrymen. So I now proclaim 'freedom' for you, declares the LORD-'freedom' to fall by the sword, plague and famine.

So then God sent Jesus to make the difference. He reversed the sentence: Now the truly blameless is punished, and we are all to blame for his death. But his death means life to us. God raised Jesus from the dead, as He will raise all of us from the dead. Satan is made powerless because he can neither condemn nor save. Condemn to what? Save from what? How can he make any difference anymore? Therfore he accuses us for being sinners, and accuses God for being just.
1 Kings 3:9
"So give Your servant an understanding heart to judge Your people, to discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of Yours?"
1 Peter 4:1
Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because he who has suffered in his body is done with sin.

Satan's lie is that it is out of selfishness that God punishes sin. What Satan doesn't admit is that he promotes sin, and then washes his hands of it. He exploits our God-given free will by tempting it with false freedom, and when we cause death and destruction with it, he blames God for giving us free will. He says that justice is no more than deserved revenge. Nobody deserves revenge. What God gives is life. Satan has no power beyond death. Why do you think Jesus said,
"Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 3I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. 4Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them -- do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 5I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish."

Luke 21:7Teacher, they asked, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?
8He replied: Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and 'The time is near.' Do not follow them.
9When you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.
10Then he said to them: Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.
12But before all this, they will lay hands on you and persecute you. They will deliver you to synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name.
13This will result in your being witnesses to them.
14But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves.
15For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict.
16You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death.
17All men will hate you because of me.

Oh, and a few more things:
...My way is the path of wisdom and knowledge through science and reason.
Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools [ 1:7 The Hebrew words rendered [ fool ] in Proverbs, and often elsewhere in the Old Testament, denote one who is morally deficient. ] despise wisdom and discipline.
2 Chronicles 1:10
Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours?

It has taken me a while to regain some of my strength from past battles but mankind is slowly learning to take some control.
Rev. 13:3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.

God’s past attempts to suppress science and knowledge has not succeeded, mankind has finally begun to discover some of his rightful freedom from ignorance. There is still much to be done and I will not rest until mankind is truly free from the tyranny and evil of God.
Rev.13:4Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?" 5The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months. 6He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Last edited:
In Satans defense God wrote the bible. So it could be god that has the grudge. Just saying in all fairness.
Satan accuses God? Is it not the nature of Satan to lie and accuse? He wants us to harbour resentment against God. Why then, did God send his only son to suffer along with us? Why would God create suffering and then have his own son suffer and die? It is injustice that does that.

This is interesting. If Jesus was the son of god, and was as skilled and powerfull as i have heard. How would he have suffered on the cross, there is many people on this planet who can control there selfs in such a way to not feel pain. I would believe tha Son of God could do the same. If he could preform all of the miracles and was the son of god, how could being hung to a cross hurt him?

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools [ 1:7 The Hebrew words rendered [ fool ] in Proverbs, and often elsewhere in the Old Testament, denote one who is morally deficient. ] despise wisdom and discipline.

Fear holds you back. Why should you fear a god that is supposed to love you? How are you suposed to love some one that you are afraid of? I once knew a girl who was in love with a boyfriend who was cutting her and beating the shit out her. She was terrifed of him. But she really didn't love him he had beaten it into her. I realize it is a crude metaphor. To truly love you must conquer fear. Fear prevents you from loving genuinely.

Last edited:
I think the word "fear" in the above quote means "to have a reverential awe of ", as one would have a 'reverential awe' or 'fear' of a ruling king, not "to be afraid of".

Back