To deny god is to deny ones own existence.

again and again KNOWING SOMETHING DOESNT MEAN DOING SOMETHING GET IT? GOD KNOWS ALL, HE IS ALL-KNOWING, GOD KNOWS WHERE YOU GO, WHAT YOU DO, BEFORE YOU DO IT, AFTER YOU DO IT, WHAT YOUR CONSEQUENCES ARE, ETC. GOD KNOWS ALL.

So he's watching me as I masturbate to this Tiffany Mynx flick? :p

God is angry at you because you know that you were bad
God will punish you by making you punish yourself
God will give you love if you learn to love someone else
He's sitting there waiting for someone to talk to
And I believe the past is chewing up all of our minds
Only those who see so God has eyes will see reality
A place we like to call the domain of our own physical entity
We make a choice so God he makes a path
We take a choice so God he makes a lesson
And in the end we see it all flash again before our eyes
A page of macrointelligence turned to the next where we play the next part. So I wonder...Is Life like cable where all you need to do is switch a channel. Or is life like a movie that goes down one road only.

All I can say is SELF-GLORIFICATION. It is generally good to believe in a God such as how you see Him now. Through the Bibles teachings and its general theology, its good moral. But DON'T PREACH pleaseeee. You are attacking atheism and "telling" them what they should do. Does this tell you something? Self-gloricification. It is the same as the atheists 'not giving' a crap about your beliefs and cuss at your 'god,' which is nonsense going both ways.

As shown here to be offensive to Kizlevru.

Don't bother trying to convince others that you have the right to have faith and firm beliefs, they are just enjoying themselves by taking the piss. You don't have to prove yourself to these sad fuckers.

That is why you DON'T try to convince others in the first place.

Like my professor tells me, a good author nevers preaches, a bad author does.

Some people need to stop acting like idiots, especially muscleman because you preach like an insane retard. How do you expect to win others by doing it the way you do? Such a fool, as how you demonstrated in another post. From now on those who claim things from the Bible should scholarly study it first, it will open your religious minds. Just as how someone who is an expert in a field, because they know what they are talking about. Many religious people seem to live by the Bible and tells others they are right and that everything in the Bible is right. Sad to say those seem to be mostly interpretations. And you muscleman, talk nonsensical babble. I advise you to shut up and leave.

I may be a theist, but I would assume now that atheists are the ones that seem to carry more logic.

Originally posted by muscleman
KNOWING SOMETHING DOESNT MEAN DOING SOMETHING GET IT?
YOU DIDNT ASK TO BE GIVEN A LIFE, BUT TOO BAD GOD GHAVE YOU LIFE
HAVE SELF CONTROL AND RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER, LOVE AND BE KIND. OK?
**ROTFL**

please. stop. please...

~Raithere

I can't stop laughing at this thread :D

Kizlevru, what's your problem, well, whatever it is, I bet it's hard to pronounce
You don't have to prove yourself to these sad fuckers
What gives you the right to judge us?

I'm still dumbfounded about how people can still believe in god. It's so illogical it's unbelievable. People shaping their lives around a book that may or may not have been inspired by the son of god

Here's a question, what makes christianity more important than any other religion? Is it because you are part of it? If so, thats pathetic.

And if muscleman starts preaching to me, someones gonna have to hold me back cos I've had it up to here with people preaching to me

Alright folks...calm down
Listen, The poem that I wrote originally was not through the eyes
of a self-glorified theist. And because I spoke for GOD, I am concidered to be a theist? Get over yourself. I posted that to say something rather obvious. You...reading this post..you are a individual. And so everything you think about in your mind is yours. If God exists, I'm pretty sure that He isn't a HE at all. I'm almost positive that God has a split-personallity ORDER. That's right ORDER. Is it so hard to think of yourself as a CHILD of GOD. Rather than a slave of God or a result of GOD. Or even GODLESS.
Is it so hard to believe that you are a part of GOD. And without you, God would not be complete.
"Tommy can you hear me? Tommy can you see me?'''''''How can he be saved?
Well...Tommy didn't need to be saved. Everyone else did. He was happy in his own (FEELING/THINKING) World. Not worrying what the wind thought of him.

God doesn't give a shit what you think. For he's thinking what you're thinking right now. And when you're done reading this. GOD will have read it. And when you say there is no GOD. Than you don't need a GOD. But for some of us, we need a GOD. For that makes life more interesting. If GOD is dead, than so is your need for one. Good for you. Good for us. You don't need the religious dogma to understand your purpose here and now. Just live. Live well.. and in the end...Look back and smile without biased judgement. For it was all for you in the first place. I gave up on any religion. Sorry for giving it a name..GOD. It's the closest word I could come up with.

One more thing. If you need to get BIBLICAL.
Just read GENESIS. But this time, replace the word GOD with " I ".
It's all just perception.
It's all just a story.
Don't judge a book by its cover?
Yup, and don't try to understand the story without finishing it first.
I guess that puts us all in a bit off a pickle.
Were too busy trying to be right when we're all wrong.
There must be discrimination. For life would be bland.
But right and wrong? I don't buy it for a second.
Go on and prove it to me right now.
Say something more true to what sounds right.
I might agree.
But someone out there is sure as hell going to dissagree.

Muscleman:

I think voodoo child summed it up quite well (by the way that was hella funny). The point is that, unlike a mortal father, god alledgedly knows everything. So before he allows me to go to the party, he KNOWS I will get drunk and get into a fight. So in that case, why did he let me go?

"KNOWING SOMETHING DOESNT MEAN DOING SOMETHING GET IT?"

Again, we are saying that, in effect, whatever god lets us do is his fault because he already knows all the consequences and all the actions of everything. When god created us, he knows FOR CERTAIN that adam and eve will disobey him, so he already knew he would punish them.

You have said you don't believe in literal bible genisis, but, sadly, most theists do.

Kizlevru:
"You don't have to prove yourself to these sad fuckers."

First of all, you have no right to say this. If muscleman is right, than the best thing for society is to convince us he is correct. What the hell are you doing here if you don't want to convince anybody of anything?

"Nah, your not a theist. Your a trying to be a wolf in sheeps clothing. "

Don't talk in rhetoric crap. Hes not trying to BE a thiest, and he is not lying, which is what that analogy infers to. Why don't you try to give out your thoughts instead of making youself look like a man with few words but a big mouth.

Dark Master:

"Some people need to stop acting like idiots, especially muscleman because you preach like an insane retard."

If you think about it, Muscleman is a very large step ahead of every other theist. He understands the concept of evidence and proof (although I and others may disagree with the way he goes about it). Most theists accept god because they want to, and many even believe in the bible litterally.

So hes not a good author, but I think he has a chance to see the way we do even if he can never accept it. He can be bitchy a lot, and that is definately not excusable, but you could give his ideology a chance (even if is only the chance to fail).

Originally posted by Frencheneesz
Muscleman:

I think voodoo child summed it up quite well (by the way that was hella funny). The point is that, unlike a mortal father, god alledgedly knows everything. So before he allows me to go to the party, he KNOWS I will get drunk and get into a fight. So in that case, why did he let me go?

"KNOWING SOMETHING DOESNT MEAN DOING SOMETHING GET IT?"

Again, we are saying that, in effect, whatever god lets us do is his fault because he already knows all the consequences and all the actions of everything. When god created us, he knows FOR CERTAIN that adam and eve will disobey him, so he already knew he would punish them.

You have said you don't believe in literal bible genisis, but, sadly, most theists do.

Frencheneez, THEN WHY WOULD YOUR DAD PUT YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL TO BEGIN WITH KNOWING THAT THERE ARE GUYS WHO'S GOING TO HIT ON YOU AND MAY CAUSE U TO BE SEXUALLY ACTIVE, IN FACT WHY DOES YOUR DAD LET YOU WATCH T.V. WHEN HE KNOWS THAT THERE ARE VIOLENCE IN T.V AND SEX. AND YOUR FATHER SHOULD KNOW (UNLESS HE IS A RETARD) THAT THERE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACTIONS COMING FROM INFLUENCES OF THE MIND.
WHY WOULD YOUR DAD LET YOU GO OUT WHEN HE KNOWS THERE IS A CHANCE YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT HOME AND MIGHT DIE OF CAR ACCIDENT. THATS A "MIGHT", BUT IN FACT, WHY DOES YOUR DAD LET YOU DRIVE TO BEGIN WITH IF HE KNOWS THAT THERE ARE MANY MANY CAR ACCIDENTS WHICH RESULTED IN DEATH?

WHY?........IS IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE FREEWILL AND THAT YOUR A HUMAN BEING WHO MAKES DECISIONS? IS IT BECAUSE THAT IF YOUR DAD LOCKS YOU UP, AND SINCE YOUR NOT A ROBOT, YOU WILL ATTEMPT TO RUN AWAY OR MAY EVEN TO THE EXTREME OF COMMITING SUICIDE? YOUR A HUMAN BEING WITH SELF CONTROL AND DECISIONS AND CAPABLE OF GOOD JUDGMENT RIGHT FRENCH? GOD CREATED YOU AS A HUMAN BEING, WITH JUDGMENT AND FREEWILL, HE DIDNT CREATE YOU AS A ROBOT OR A PLANT, YOUR BRAIN ABIDES BY THE LAW YOU MAKE, YOUR DECISION. IF GOD TRIES TO STOP YOU FROM DOING EVIL, THEN THAT WOULD MEAN YOUR NOT A HUMAN BEING AND ARE GIVEN NO DECISIONS ON YOUR OWN, SHOULD GOD THEN STOP YOU FROM DOING GOOD AS WELL? AFTER ALL HE HAS THE RIGHT TO STOP YOU FROM DONG EVIL, EITHER WAY THAT WILL MEAN YOUR NOT INDEPENDENT AND NOT FREE AND NOT THE IMAGE OF GOD. IF GOD TRIED TO STOP YOU FROM DOING GOOOD OR DOING EVIL, THEN THAT MEANS GOD IS CONTRADICTING HIS OWN CREATION SAYING "BE FRUITFULL AND MULTIPLY AND YOU HAVE DOMINIONS OVER ALL THE EARTH AND OVER ALL THE TREES AND PLANTS" HOW CAN THAT BE IF GOD WILL NOT GIVE YOU DOMINION AND FREEDOM BY STOPPING YOU FROM DOING WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. GOD GAVE YOU GIFTS, YOU CAN ABUSE IT, OR YOU CAN CHERISH IT. ALMOST ANY GIFTS CAN BE USED IN A WRONG WAY,, ASPIRIN IS GOOD, ABUSE AND OVERDOSE OF ASPIRIN CAN KILL YOU..GET IT FRENCH? OR MUST I EXPLAIN MORE?

french, are you so weak that you wish you were born a vegetable or a robot without freewill and judgment? DO YOU WISH GOD DIDNT GIVE YOU HUMAN LIFE? THIS IS THE ONLY PART YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OF, THAT GOD GAVE YOU LIFE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. AND NOW THAT YOUR IN IT, TAKE CARE OF IT AND DONT ABUSE IT.

Dumbfounded, well no change here then
Of course, did you not read what I said. I said 'still' :bugeye:

If you've had it up to here then bugger off, he hee
A: Its not just people here who preach to me you know. Near where I work people try to 'save' me :rolleyes:
B: Why the hell should I

Oh yeah, muscleman, a little tip for you. Stop typing in caps. If you did that I might actually read something you said, its very annoying

But I did read this (it was in lower case)
french, are you so weak that you wish you were born a vegetable or a robot without freewill and judgment?
A: Isn't he/she demonstrating freewill and sane judgment by not following a religion. Is it not god that takes these away?
B: I think you have already proved who the vegetable/robot here is :D

I don't let them, Johavah's usually get the old door in the face treatment or the 'wait-til-they've-finished-talking-then-slam-the-door' routine.

Anyway, I must say a big thank you to you Kizlevru for not preaching. But if you do *shakes fist* :D

That is correct. God gave you the gift of life. Gift?
well yeah..if you wanna look at it that way.
It's fine if you don't too. Either way, it's you who pays the price
in the end.
I think of life as a kind of vacation from your everyday NOTHING.
So if you wanna vacation, have fun. Your leaving eventually.
If you don't wanna have fun, well...
Life's a bitch and then you die.
It's not hard to understand that.
I love these forums for one main reason.
It's a collective thought.
And so, we have truth.
For each and everyone of you holds a piece of the truth.
Not any one of you.
Not the Preacher
or the bitcher
or the one who gave up trying to make sense of it all.
However, you might come close if you try and understand
where each and every one us is coming from.
I personally don't wanna know the truth. Not because I am afraid of it, but because once I know it...what the hell is there left to do?
I guess you just fade away.
Or maybe the creator wanted more for us.
So he kept it a secret like a parent before a childs birthday.

Nah, your not a theist. Your a trying to be a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I am one of those very uncommon non-denominational theists. Wolf in the sheep? I was never with those brain-washed, close-minded sheep in the first place.

Take a hike kid.

And your basis that you seem to dismiss me as one? Insulting me? I can do better then this. :eek:

Frencheneesz

If you think about it, Muscleman is a very large step ahead of every other theist. He understands the concept of evidence and proof (although I and others may disagree with the way he goes about it). Most theists accept god because they want to, and many even believe in the bible litterally.

I could agree. Theists are such a large category. There are such a few of the intellectual ones. Muscleman so far has proven his step of evidence and proof through the long posts of altercations we go through. His evolution is shown through time, which many of us put up with. He has shown to me his inconsistency with the Bible and his very general interpretations that even refute himself, therefore what he speaks is not worthy of approval. The man knows what he talks about (in a sense), but doesn't take enough time to verify if they are rational. Not worth reading (with those annoying CAPS), unless he speaks directly to you.

So hes not a good author, but I think he has a chance to see the way we do even if he can never accept it. He can be bitchy a lot, and that is definately not excusable, but you could give his ideology a chance (even if is only the chance to fail).

Yes, he must definitely listen for once instead of "preaching." I believe we in a sense understand his beliefs, but the odd thing is he doesn't WANT to understand us. He just believes we are fools to not accept this "god," through his supposed reasoning of it.

Active8

That is correct. God gave you the gift of life. Gift?
well yeah..if you wanna look at it that way.
It's fine if you don't too. Either way, it's you who pays the price
in the end.
I think of life as a kind of vacation from your everyday NOTHING.
So if you wanna vacation, have fun. Your leaving eventually.
If you don't wanna have fun, well...
Life's a bitch and then you die.
It's not hard to understand that.
I love these forums for one main reason.
It's a collective thought.
And so, we have truth.
For each and everyone of you holds a piece of the truth.
Not any one of you.
Not the Preacher
or the bitcher
or the one who gave up trying to make sense of it all.
However, you might come close if you try and understand
where each and every one us is coming from.
I personally don't wanna know the truth. Not because I am afraid of it, but because once I know it...what the hell is there left to do?
I guess you just fade away.
Or maybe the creator wanted more for us.
So he kept it a secret like a parent before a childs birthday.

V-e-r-y nice thoughts, you seem to have the potential of a good writer, or are you? Now that is how one should write, do not preach, but what the author says, in a way, sneak on you is how one should write. Let them realize your truth and your beliefs, then it is for them to decide.

My apologies if I misinterpreted your first post labeling you a theist.

I, for one, believe in a creator, not a god. God, in many perceptions, is divinity, all-knowing, omnipotent, etc; not what I believe in, that is why I use the term creator. It is my belief and it is my truth. No one can prove this creator while no one can refute it, so far. My beliefs may change however.

Thor:

A: Its not just people here who preach to me you know. Near where I work people try to 'save' me

I bump into many of thoe type of people, and I usually take their crap. Well, not really crap, they are good teachings. But when they persistently do so, it is when I generally tell them I have my life and you have yours, you walk this way and I will go this way.

The worst thing a religious person could ever do to me is to say, "I feel real sorry for you." What what? Are you trying to say you live a better life than I do? Are you trying to say you are better than me? How do you EVEN feel sorry for me? I won't be saved??? Still not a good reason to feel sorry for me.

Last edited:
LOL that's so true

Do they think they get a toaster or a microwave when they sign up ten people or something. They're persistant buggers. Down Southampton way, you only have to wear something black and they'll come swarming around you :eek: You literally have to shake them off

my Bible has flown across the room so many times
Believe it or not, I have a bible. It was handed out by, you guessed it, preachers who visited our school. ATM its currently keeping my bed level, I knocked off one of those ball things on the leg :bugeye:

but I will try to answer any of your questions the best way I can, but thats usually badly......
Okie Dokie

Originally posted by Active8
God is angry at you because you know that you were bad
God will punish you by making you punish yourself
God will give you love if you learn to love someone else
He's sitting there waiting for someone to talk to
And I believe the past is chewing up all of our minds
Only those who see so God has eyes will see reality
A place we like to call the domain of our own physical entity
We make a choice so God he makes a path
We take a choice so God he makes a lesson
And in the end we see it all flash again before our eyes
A page of macrointelligence turned to the next where we play the next part. So I wonder...Is Life like cable where all you need to do is switch a channel. Or is life like a movie that goes down one road only.

I said this once and i say it again: God made atheist too:p

It might have something to do with wanting to be more righteous.
For there is a certain appeal to wanting more stature. I won't say power. But wisdom is appealing. However, wisdom is not necessarily theological.
Who was it again that said don't see yourself as wise through your own eyes. hmmm?

Those who write the stories are probably closer to the meaning than those who interpret. And it's such a bitch to find out that you were wrong about something that you thought was Sooooo right.

I bet that if Jesus ever did come back (if he was here in the first place)...he would deny most churches and sects. I'm sure that those like Gandi or John Lennon were closer to god than a priest. They stood up for what they truly believed and didn't hide behind someone else's truth. This is sad to me. Yeah, the Bible was written by men. They could have been divinely inspired. Or, they knew something so obvious that it took thousands of readers to screw it all up. If you believe in something. For &#*'s sake, please come to your own conclusion.
Or else stay in a world of blissful ignorance.

God made athiest too.........true, ....but have you ever wondered Why???
errr...my guess is to be the kryptonite of religion

or...

...to help mankind progress

Just my thoughts, make the most of it people, they don't come round that often :D

Back