Time-warner Bans Prisonplanet From The Net!

duendy

Registered Senior Member
checkout http://www.propagandamatrix.com and find the article 'AOL Time-Warner Censors Alex Jones Websites Nationwide'

Alex Jones runs Info-wars http://www.prisonplanet.com. they are alterntive news sources, which many people rely on for real news. so is this is.....the precedent for te ending of free speech on the Web......do you believe in free speech. i know i fukin do. i was well shocked when i heard this, but not surpised--after what i have learnt post 9-11 and 7/7. and am important point, Time-Warner is part of the Illuminati

what are your views about this censorship is a ...err supposed free country? yu know te one Bush was braggin on about befo he raided I-raq? are toe here who are worried about tis event going to make complaints about tis? i definately am

duendy said:
checkout http://www.propagandamatrix.com and find the article 'AOL Time-Warner Censors Alex Jones Websites Nationwide'

Alex Jones runs Info-wars http://www.prisonplanet.com. they are alterntive news sources, which many people rely on for real news. so is this is.....the precedent for te ending of free speech on the Web......do you believe in free speech. i know i fukin do. i was well shocked when i heard this, but not surpised--after what i have learnt post 9-11 and 7/7. and am important point, Time-Warner is part of the Illuminati

what are your views about this censorship is a ...err supposed free country? yu know te one Bush was braggin on about befo he raided I-raq? are toe here who are worried about tis event going to make complaints about tis? i definately am

As usual, duendy, you make more of something than it really is. "Nationwide", eh? That's pretty stupid. Even if AOL is the ISP with the most customers, they cannot block access for people who use any of the other ISPs. And there are MANY of them!

I can get to the site with no trouble. Of course I don't use AOL - and wouldn't anyway.

Light said:
As usual, duendy, you make more of something than it really is. "Nationwide", eh? That's pretty stupid. Even if AOL is the ISP with the most customers, they cannot block access for people who use any of the other ISPs. And there are MANY of them!

I can get to the site with no trouble. Of course I don't use AOL - and wouldn't anyway.

what do you mean wit your character reference light..making a fuss bout millions of kids being drugged. that ismakin someting of nothing?

as fo rthis issue. i read tat prison planet has been censored by time -warner. what dont you understand by this, and why is only you here wit any interest makin snidey remarks

jeeesus is noone interested in tis for fuks sake? in apositive flucin way. what are you apatheitics like already?...

AOL can do what they want, it's a paid service. (Maybe millions of kids need to be drugged, I wish I was.)

duendy said:
what do you mean wit your character reference light..making a fuss bout millions of kids being drugged. that ismakin someting of nothing?

as fo rthis issue. i read tat prison planet has been censored by time -warner. what dont you understand by this, and why is only you here wit any interest makin snidey remarks

jeeesus is noone interested in tis for fuks sake? in apositive flucin way. what are you apatheitics like already?...

I was speaking of your choice of words: "Nationwide" - which implies that NO one in the country could get to the site. And that is simply not true.

A private company can censor any-damned-thing that it wants to censor ....ain't no laws against it whatsoever in the USA. In fact, companies censor things on a daily basis ....think about advertising and you'll understand (maybe).

Baron Max

Direct link to the story

Just being helpful. I thought people were hiring ISPs, not personal babysitters.

I tell you wot. Whosoever changes my diapers, washes my sheets and clothing, feeds me, and pays my bills MIGHT have a say about what i see on the Internet. Anyone else can go and **** themselves right in the ***.

Just in case you needed another reason not to use AOL.
Electing to use filters is one thing having your ISP deciding do your filtering for you is a great reason to shop else where.

Writing "The.Illuminati.Does.Not.Exist." does not make your statement more valid that writing ""The.Illuminati.Does.Exist.".

Writing "The.Illuminati.Does.Not.Exist." does not make your statement more valid that writing ""The.Illuminati.Does.Exist.".

It doesn't really matter. The only people who belive such stuff anyway are also those who probably believe there are monsters under their beds and sleep with the lights on.

You need to realize that they have to have such things to worry about because otherwise their lives are just too simple and mundane. No excitement. No thrills. No ETs. Just plain, ordinary everyday things.

Light said:
It doesn't really matter. The only people who belive such stuff anyway are also those who probably believe there are monsters under their beds and sleep with the lights on.

You need to realize that they have to have such things to worry about because otherwise their lives are just too simple and mundane. No excitement. No thrills. No ETs. Just plain, ordinary everyday things.

hve been chekin you out light. had a look at yer posts........
for a kick off i notice u dont give ONE damn thing away bout yerself...yer age, interests, nuthin. i call that anal retentative. why sooooo secret? your not one of the Illuminati are you???????

next thing I noticed is your replies. this one here is quite a ting for yu ins't it. realllly brought you out of your shell. why we mus have at LEAST 4? 5? sentences! of course mostly snarling and not saying much....just eg., 'no they dont exist mer mer me mer ma'....well THATS tellin us isn't it? we can all go home now

duendy said:
hve been chekin you out light. had a look at yer posts........
for a kick off i notice u dont give ONE damn thing away bout yerself...yer age, interests, nuthin. i call that anal retentative. why sooooo secret? your not one of the Illuminati are you???????

next thing I noticed is your replies. this one here is quite a ting for yu ins't it. realllly brought you out of your shell. why we mus have at LEAST 4? 5? sentences! of course mostly snarling and not saying much....just eg., 'no they dont exist mer mer me mer ma'....well THATS tellin us isn't it? we can all go home now

Then you've not been paying attention, have you? I've actually told quite a bit about myself. My background, interests, age, and some additional details.

I'm just not fond of making long-winded posts (unlike a few others around here). I state my case/point and move on to other things.

Light said:
Then you've not been paying attention, have you? I've actually told quite a bit about myself. My background, interests, age, and some additional details.

me:: like as ifi could giva shit...'haven't been payingattention indeed' what to you? the only reason i am spakin to you now is that you are in my face.please link me to your resume. wanna ceckout if its a 10 year old i am communicatng wid

I'm just not fond of making long-winded posts (unlike a few others around here). I state my case/point and move on to other things.
exactly. you have precisely nothing to say. end of

Light said:
Like most of your posts, duendy, that makes absolutely no sense.
to you i should think not

now. stop disrailing my thread. if you got sometthing to say and you want feedback open up a thread in the cesspit....ok?

duendy said:
to you i should think not

now. stop disrailing my thread. if you got sometthing to say and you want feedback open up a thread in the cesspit....ok?

I didn't derail the thread, you did! With this silly post:

"hve been chekin you out light. had a look at yer posts........"

so why do you think the Illuminati aren't real then?...watch this folks......two- sentence-charlie's gonna tell us

Back