Time theory of everything

Without the elements there would be no time. They hold every level of energy. Without them there would be no motion.

Combine them all to have access to all time.:)

Good luck!

Same procedure as always, folks:

DON'T FEED A TROLL !!!!!!

If everyone will just follow that simple procedure he/they will tire of no attention and will simply go away - they cannot handle having no audience. ;)

true, but there are too many ppl on here who cannot resist..

at least move it..

I like that too - but they can just come back under a different login. However, if they choose to leave because they are being IGNORED they usually never come back.

But the ill-deserved confidence with which he posts just begs for a response. Plus, I doubt that anyone who comes up with a post that long intends to be a mere troll. Sad though it is, I suspect he believes he has a serious insight.

I suspect he believes he has a serious insight.

he may have
(not claiming he does..didn't read through it)..sometime ppl can have some pretty good insights but fail when they try to communicate those insights..
especially when emotions are involved.(see most posts by NMSquirrel..:rolleyes:)

Time needs to be odserved. Even when there is nothing time can still be recorded.. only if there was a concious being to record. Now, either God has always be concious, or one day he became concious and began to observe time.

I am A concious being, but not the one who first brought time into existence. Time does not exist, if we stopped observing it we would still age, but it would just be a natural process. We wouldn't age all the same. I hold if we did not observe time a man could live forever.

What is your reality? Much like mine I assume? And surly the very same as God imagined.

How can uou say that God is Time, while God created time, and time is a part of the universe..what I know is that, God is beyond the physic laws and beyond time (wich God created)
(When I say create, I don't mean no bigbang, no earth formation and etc...there's physic laws that runs the universe..)

Time was not created by God, he was just the first concious being in the universe to observe it.

No. Time is not a creation, it just is. If no human being knew what time was it would not be part of our reality.

Back