time machines available on the internet

aurumsolis

Registered Member
over the last couple of years i have come across a few sites selling time travel info, but i noticed a few of these sites sell time travel devices and technology.

www.hdrenterprises.com sells the famous steven gibbs hyper dimensional resonator and www.lifetechnology.org/hyperdimensional.htm sells a device known as a hyperdimensional oscillator which is based on the teslascope, a device tesla used to communicate with aliens.

best wishes
aurum solis

And yet, ironically Tesla's most famous invention is associated not with Aliens, but with Vampire Movies!

mov.gif

Last edited:
aurumsolis said:
www.hdrenterprises.com sells the famous steven gibbs hyper dimensional resonator and

This site has nothing on it, it's under construction.

aurumsolis said:
www.lifetechnology.org/hyperdimensional.htm sells a device known as a hyperdimensional oscillator which is based on the teslascope, a device tesla used to communicate with aliens.

This site claims to have created a room temp superconductor, which would be a mega-breakthrough which leave this company rich beyond their wildest dreams.

Later they say "stone" so I don't know if they encased it in something or are just preying on the stupid by selling rocks and claiming they have chips inside them.

Also, this doesn't just let you talk to aliens, it heals you and protects you from cosmic rays too. and only for $149.95 + $10 S&H!

:p

Last edited:
I don't know why, but this topic made me think of the Napoleon Dynamite scene where they get the time machine. :lol:

Squeak22 said:
I don't know why, but this topic made me think of the Napoleon Dynamite scene where they get the time machine. :lol:

exactly, and on the second site I cannot find any pictures of this "stone" that you put on your self :bugeye:

Last edited:
And there is NOTHING that contributes more to the detriment of subjects labelled Pseudoscience than people like the one who began this thread.

[Deleted: Personal attack. VRob, you should perhaps let go of some of that personal vendetta that seems to be all too readily posted in the forums. It doesn't give your views justice when they are bogged down with such spite.]

Last edited by a moderator:
OhmyGod, Time travel machines. Is there time travel insurance? Imagine losing things in space and time? Not just where are my car keys, but when are my car keys? If one of these machines is ever invented, I'm not getting in!

1. Pick up stones and inscribe "hyperdimensional oscillator" on them
2. Find some retards
3. Profit!

I have in my possession a collection of stones with "hyperdimensional oscillator" inscribed on them. They are based on the teslascope, a device Tesla used to communicate with aliens. I am selling them for $148.95 each (plus $10 postage) - a whole dollar cheaper than the inferior versions available elsewhere. Email me if you have plenty of spare cash and are stupider than a box of rocks.

my favorite part is "NONE OF THE STATEMENTS IN THIS PAGE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATION THAT ANY OF LIFE TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL'S PRODUCTS ARE OFFERED FOR THE DIAGNOSIS, CURE, MITIGATION, TREATMENT OR PREVENTION OF ANY DISEASE"

At the bottom, For someone so sure that this works they still have a disclaimer? maybe thats because everyone doesnt react the same to a BIG FAT HAIRY PLECEBO

Everyone will know the instant a time travel machine works. Suddenly, all technology that ever will be created will be present everywhere, and history will collapse.

What will happen i dont know but for shure that there are not time machines at sell on net....looool!!!!

btw, i have a BGRRT 6330, version 6.66 time machine for sale...great price!! buy it now!!

Time has begun to flow in a different manner since I first put the transmitters of Tesla waves in motion. I've not been thinking about that lately but somehow the thought came to my "mind" now.

If the interconnectedness of massless polar emissions in radiant energy transmutations is used for electrogravitational hyperdimensional scalar matrix wave transmitters, the rays coming from the sun would instantly be absorbed by the ultraviolet radiation frequencies creating the organic plasma shells. The infrared (null) dematerialisation of time vectors within 4-dimensional particle beams in static voltage vacuum holes in cohesion of longitudinal virtual particle charge fluxing is the problem in transversion of bipolar disconnection of magnetic poles in intense scalar hemispherical molecular patterns. The high potential terminal resting on independent insulating supports is creating ionized glowing flash layers in space time. By isolating magnetic repulsion, the ripping of polarities occurs and they start to merge, as visible in the truncanted magnetic mono-pulse spectrum.

magfieldsreversed.jpg

The wireless anti-luminal neurocommunication (magnetic/electric) and unconscious manipulation of hertzian electric fire will soon create an osmotic "time squeeze". Time is fluxing abnormally at 45.656.43.4.4 - 54385 yM every 4th milennium... I suspect that the materialisation of the eternal self occurs before midnight the year 2264.

alternatingdarkness.jpg
positive.jpg

Year 0 - 256, universal time.

spidergoat said:
Everyone will know the instant a time travel machine works. Suddenly, all technology that ever will be created will be present everywhere, and history will collapse.

That would have already happened, but time doesn't work like that. If you travel through time, you can never come to this dimension again.

Last edited:
Spidergoat,
It is suggested that a Exponential curvature of technological evolution could be manipulated to produce a line that goes straight up. Namely all technology occuring at the same time for the reason you mentioned, however this generates many problems.

For instance if a Man spends his entire life to develop a technology and he wins awards to have his invention shifted to another time point and reversed would mean the theft of his intellectual property (Plagurism) and the overall loss of a "Destiny".

[The loss of a predestined path means that they would have to deal with the rigors of the known universe being altered in state, this could mean the individual having to put up with great pain created by the Electromagnetic differences and perhaps even dieing of a disease that would be disagnosed as something else.]

The "Butterfly Effect" of cause and effect would spiral out of control over who invented what and where, with an invention purchased by people before it's time etc.
If Time was worked out to be "calculateable" in regards to manipulating it, then the suggestion is that you wouldn't want to generate more chaos than there already is to keep your mathematics simplified.

This means trying to keep timelines or "Parallels" as close to being the same as one another with no large differences as any difference could mean that your calculations are thrown out.

I have no desire to see any time machines exist where people can actually travel back and forth in time. However, I would not mind a past-time prober. This device could be sent into any time era in the past but in a non-interfering manner, then collect information data for us to analyze what really happened back then. This will make history an exact science, and shake our cultures and mindsets at their foundations.

How do you send an non-interfering probe? What if it is found and then later carried around like ark?

How do you send an non-interfering probe? What if it is found and then later carried around like ark?

I'm no engineer or physicist, so I cannot offer any strong answers here. However, I would envision this probe as being some kind of energy form rather than mechanical like the Voyager craft. This energy form could be sent via a computer program and we could see its log on the big screen. The only way those in the past could detect this energy form would be to have the technology to detect its traces or emissions. I assume that this probe would be mainly invisible to those in the past.

Back