Time disproves God

MacM said:
What do you propose that would change which exists and occupies no space?

What time?

MacM,

Existence right now is in a condition which has "time-space". How can a condition of "Absolute Nothingness" where we have the complete and absolute absence of "time-space" ever change into a condition where we have "time-space"? How can this change ever occur under an initial condition which by its own definition cannot ever change in any way? This change of condition requires time but we have no time-space in our initial condition. So how could this change ever occur?

Thank You!

1Dude said:
MacM,

Existence right now is in a condition which has "time-space". How can a condition of "Absolute Nothingness" where we have the complete and absolute absence of "time-space" ever change into a condition where we have "time-space"? How can this change ever occur under an initial condition which by its own definition cannot ever change in any way? This change of condition requires time but we have no time-space in our initial condition. So how could this change ever occur?

Thank You!

You make to many assumptions. You assume to know that an instantaneous change is impossible - Ignoring particle entanglement, etc.

We aren't nearly as smart as we think we are. You cannot ascribe our current thinking and impose limitations on processes which we do not understand.

If you can explain particle entanglement then perhaps you would be qualified to comment.

Thank you.

Onefinity said:
Well, I don't know if I'd buy the idea that "everyone is theoretically correct." I say this because an opinion or viewpoint is not the same as a theory, which is a model. And there are stronger and weaker models, based on how well they work for us. However, I would agree that everyone is partially correct. After all, to have a perspective is to be a participant, and co-creator, in that which is being viewed :)

Firstly, thank you for reading my post.
I agree, a theory is most definately not an opinion although ones opinion correctly articulated could form one i suppose. This is always my problem, properly articulating what's in me noggin!

I'm glad I found this forum, it seems to have some decent heads contributing, I've got a bit more time on my hands ATM so I'll try and contribute a bit more myself.

Back