Thoughts on the abduction phenomena

So, could I assume that that is a vote for the kiddie tabe forum? I'll have to propose that in feedback.

ABDUCTION

Perhaps it was sleepwalking, but...

Has anyone read the recent book about DMT and near death/ abduction experiences? It seems there is a drug in our pineal gland that can cause the perception of such phenomena. It can be released at times of very high stress. When administered artificially subjects feel like they have met aliens ot have been transported to a different world.

SpyMoose
also i would like to ask are you for real? Your posts are nearly completely incoherent, colored with self rightiousness, and lacking in anything that could be called information. You dont even almost sound like you know what you are talking about in a single one of them.
=====
you assume i wish to give you information
you assumtion is wrong

if you agree with spuriousmonkey
and yet state there is common dna then you are contradicting yourself
welcome to the game
:D
we do or we dont
what are you trying to prove?
maybe you were speed reading the posts
anyway this is not about dna as some like to think of it as
just like the flat earth society
there is evidence that can be created for both sides of most arguments
i was mearly demonstrating the quick jump to deny things based on pre determined thought processes and ideas
just as Jocariah had suggested in another thread

so there you have it
the cycle is complete

groove on all :)

spidergoat

and a test group would beeeeeee?
ummm

errr

once you reach certain levels of your own development you can better understand the effects of the different types of drugs that the body creates and that are in the recreational drug use spectrum

so the reality is more that such people wishing to test such other people would not have any personal knolledge or experience of what the effects of those drugs would be and so would just be like a 5 year old child writing a story that contains observations and things to fill the gaps to create the desired result of the encounter.

i hope im wrong but it is my current understanding that science has yet to explain what why and for what purpose sleepwalking occurs
and thus how to control it

so then to make the jump to state that they would know how certain drugs
created internaly
which ofcoarse would differ in strength and type from person to person from time to time
would cause a certain response in the brain.

genralisations are fine until you start to preach them to the indevidual as a form of self corrective self evaluation mark

groove on :)

Back